FREE UHE LTMlab DrumEmus (3 year old thread bumped)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fuse wrote:Go to http://www.soundandrecording.musikmachen.de/,

on the right hand side type in "ltmlab" at "Artikelarchiv",

then You have many links to the different versions, click the text under "Downloads"
I see only 1 link and nothing saying "Downloads" ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:I see only 1 link and nothing saying "Downloads" ...
Try going here

Click on any of the issues, there is a download link inside

And ltm, means Love The Machines :)

Excellent. Thanks for the link :tu:

Now in 2018 I'm looking for this. Any help is appreciated

Dallon426 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 am Now in 2018 I'm looking for this. Any help is appreciated
The rest of us are in 2019. You need to get back in your time machine.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:51 am
Dallon426 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 am Now in 2018 I'm looking for this. Any help is appreciated
The rest of us are in 2019. You need to get back in your time machine.
:lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

How can i acquire a mac install of ltmlab and all the drum programs?

penumbra wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:34 pm How can i acquire a mac install of ltmlab and all the drum programs?
On U-He's website
https://u-he.com/products/retired.html

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry

my eyes see methlab :o

Hippie
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

penumbra wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:34 pm How can i acquire a mac install of ltmlab and all the drum programs?
They might not work on current Macs.

Urs wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:27 am
They might not work on current Macs.
The LTMlabHR16 VST works just fine in Live 10.1 on a brand new iMac 2019 27" 5K, running Mojave 10.14.5 – linking, host sync and start/stop, saving and recalling, etc., are all OK.

Thanks to this resurrected thread I found a whole bunch of LTMlabs (17!) on one of my sample SSDs and am having a lot of fun!

My only question mark concerns the green LEDs that seem to work opposite of what I'd expect. They're off when a function is active, and light up when said function is switched off. :o The exception is the sequencer step LEDs that light up as each step is played.

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Having 'only' about 20 of these, beginning with LinnDrum and Rattlesnake, I thought I am good with it.
But it seems, there are 126 of them: https://www.soundandrecording.de/shop/l ... ge_special
From 03/2006 to 05/2017.
This issue, called "Love The Machines – Vintage Special" costs about 9 Euros, and I hope that it contents not only a pdf but the real plugs for download.

Ok, I have to correct myself. I created an account on soundandrecording.de and got a "Love The Machines – Stay-At-Home-Pack" for free.
But, they are "only" Sample packs for Akai MPC, Maschine and Arturia Spark and loops, no Vsts. 422 MB.
I guess, if I buy the complete Vintage special issue, I get all those precious u-he vsts.

Return to “Instruments”