Shade: filtery thing from UVI. :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Shade Sonic Shades for UVI Shade

The output control is left from the wet/dry control
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

There is an output gain in the global settings tab.
Louis Couka
http://louiscouka.net/ (under construction)

Louis Couka wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:30 am There is an output gain in the global settings tab.
merci :tu:

wow...i've been playing with demo all the day , the more i use it the more i love it...
buying it make sens even if you have ProQ and Volcano....

sacer wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:06 am A preset pack for filters and especially the modulators would be nice, if I can easily step through some modulators presets like mseg and lfo
I'll be making a preset pack for Shade, going to make lots of lfos for it
Check out my website for synth/software articles reviews and presets http://databroth.com (new review every monday)

I also do experimental sound design and demos of plugins (no talking) on my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/databroth

vskunk wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:06 pm wow...i've been playing with demo all the day , the more i use it the more i love it...
Until Volcano 3 is out... :hihi:

Neon Breath wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:05 pm
vskunk wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:06 pm wow...i've been playing with demo all the day , the more i use it the more i love it...
at this time, i own volcano and pro q i made some test this ofternoon, and i found they are 3 different product shade have a very precise sound and is different from pro q and volcano (i own both).
make some test you will see.
i will buy it.

Who resells UVI?

audiodeluxe, jrrshop

I bought from Audiodeluxe. Makes sense for Europeans. I saved about $15 and got over 5 deluxe bucks!

Ta

I don't think this is on sale at JRRShop yet - can't see it anyway.

Thanks for the response about the Comb filters @Dirtgrain

@otristan What's the chances of you guys adding resonator filters to this, something like Ableton's or GRM's? Would love to go mod crazy with some nice resonators
Last edited by nathanj on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

databroth wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:43 pm and while Im here, I'll just drop in my top 3 requests for now:
1) alt/option drag to duplicate filters /modulators
+1
ctrl-click that also has a load/save/save as/copy/paste option would be cool
databroth wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:43 pm 2) a hard limiter option on the master mix/in/out page (shade with go above +100db if you're not careful)
+1
databroth wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:43 pm 3) a more fully featured random modulator, or at least sample/hold
+1

and, as i mentioned earlier:

midi input
where mini-note value can be routed to (for example) filter-frequency
resulting in a musical playability of filter band(s)

just playing around with the demo finally
what a beast...

i'm sure, more ideas will come
shall i post them here or contact support (alexandre)?

display/gui problem in logic:
if i have logic's plugin menubar expanded (upper 10% of gui) the shade's lower part,
where the modulation bar is, gets cut off by something like 8-12%,
just under the knob circles, knob labels not visible anymoore

and yes:
some kind of resizability would be good
as for x/y-resize i'd have a look at unfiltered byome/triad
that's imho quite a excellent method

Return to “Effects”