Allomerus - Steam Powered Inertia

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the song itself a lot but the vocal I like a bit less. But musical wise I like it.
The mix is also very good done, hat of to you for that!

I hope you find a way, that might be suggested by more experienced people then me, to reshape the vocal, I really did not like it I guess, I am sorry, I do not want to make you feel bad but I just want to tell you how I feel about it.

Maybe the tone of the vocal, if you would sing it in another kind of way then its sung now it would be already much better.

Really, please, do something about the vocal, this track is so good but the vocal brings it down a bit... I am sorry man, I wanted to be full positivisme to your song I am really honest in that but this vocal is so... weird... and not in a good way.

Maybe even drop the highness of the vocal, sing a octave lower, that also might make it better. But I aint no expert at all on vocals. If you really find, this is how it should be, then you need to leave it like it is. I only wanted to let you know what I thought. And as long as not many others say the same, then it is just a matter of personal taste and then you should not care one bit about my opinion LOL :)
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

really is an exemplary mix

Mozex wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:52 am I like the song itself a lot but the vocal I like a bit less. But musical wise I like it.

I hope you find a way, that might be suggested by more experienced people then me, to reshape the vocal, I really did not like it I guess, I am sorry, I do not want to make you feel bad but I just want to tell you how I feel about it.

Maybe the tone of the vocal, if you would sing it in another kind of way then its sung now it would be already much better.

Really, please, do something about the vocal, this track is so good but the vocal brings it down a bit... I am sorry man, I wanted to be full positivisme to your song I am really honest in that but this vocal is so... weird... and not in a good way.

Maybe even drop the highness of the vocal, sing a octave lower, that also might make it better. But I aint no expert at all on vocals. If you really find, this is how it should be, then you need to leave it like it is. I only wanted to let you know what I thought. And as long as not many others say the same, then it is just a matter of personal taste and then you should not care one bit about my opinion LOL :)
Thanks for your thoughts but I am not going to change the vocals. All the best! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

jancivil wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:27 pm really is an exemplary mix
Thanks jancivil! I did spend some time on it so it is nice to get your feedback.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

vocal is quirky in a way which seems essential to the vibe of the track, I think

Allomerus wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:11 am
Mozex wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:52 am I like the song itself a lot but the vocal I like a bit less. But musical wise I like it.

Thanks for your thoughts but I am not going to change the vocals. All the best! :)
Good!
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Return to “Music Cafe”