Sylenth Presets not loading properly

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Each factory bank has the exact same presets. If I load a new factory bank and then go to the presets they do not change.

Some of the presets I am trying are different to the ones they used to be. The version I used to have was the one I purchased in January 2019. Why has this changed?
Last edited by smoogie7 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

My version is also 'up to date'

I'm using Sylenth since release and have really many old and new soundbanks and presets and I load them simple with drag and drop from my DAW browsers. And if I load soundbanks, they replace all 4 preset pages!

EDIT:
But perhaps some of your soundbanks have only new presets on the first page and on the other 3 pages are still the factory presets?

They are all the factory presets with nothing else added

okay, but you wrote in your first post, you load a "new factory bank", so if you just mean the standard factory bank, what is the "new" factory bank? :D

clipnotic wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:40 am okay, but you wrote in your first post, you load a "new factory bank", so if you just mean the standard factory bank, what is the "new" factory bank? :D
I have up to 6 factory banks

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”