Soda Devices Beryverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks

Didn't see that one mentioned anywhere.

Audio demos are rather poor, but decided to try the demo. Pretty decent reverb with a strong creative emphasis, oscillating between a reverb and a resonator.

Already have my reverb very well covered, but some of you might find it interesting though:

https://sodadevices.com/pages/products/beryverb/

"Dump" instead of damp... looks really professionally executed. :lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Actually have to kind of agree with Jens, here. Tested the free version a while back and found it a bit underwhelming, the payed version then would also be directly in the Valhalla - territory, which really wouldnt make any sense for me. I would like to see an Update on the Synth, they have releases last Year, as that one was quite interesting, yet also didnt see an update for some time now.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Thanks for the heads up! Big fan of his 'Lith' synth so will be checking this one out for shure.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

jens wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:06 am "Dump" instead of damp... looks really professionally executed. :lol:
Naw, it's legit... it lets you dial in the metallic reverberation of a dumpster. :party:

jens wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:06 am "Dump" instead of damp... looks really professionally executed. :lol:
I thought that was intentional... ? :lol:

in logic (that is with AudioUnit) i am getting a blank window
when trying to resize an instant crash

unfortunately the same also with the newest version of Lith

(seems to be a bug in the grafic engine/library)

I wish it still said dump instead of damp

Return to “Effects”