Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

100tifiko wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:45 am Manuel in 1.6 when I use the drums osc and mute the osc1. The next day I open the project the osc1 is unmuted just wanted to report this
I've had an issue in Cubase with muted oscs resetting to unmuted. Figuring out what went wrong was comical... lots of FX all over the place. I'd been lazy simply muting instead of deleting the unwanted layers.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

My main thing would be to use mouse scroll wheel as fine control on knobs though - I think it is wasted as it is and feels much more natural to me - would be a great option to have.
rightclick and turning a knob is always fine control.
Mousewheel sometimes does bigger steps (for example on the transpose dial, moving in octave steps)

l.enriquelope wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:41 am
zvenx wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:24 am I am on 10.14.6 and been using 7... Granted I don't use Avenger that much, but never noticed any issue with it in terms of codemeter.
rsp
Thanks for the feedback on this, gonna give it a try! :tu:
Btw, I see our vengeance vps account now directs you to the current codemeter, version 7.10a I believe (which I actually installed the night I responded to you here, when I went on codemeter's website and foudn there was a new version).

rsp
sound sculptist

there is a beta-test for ALL our older plugins: New update with 4k zoomable GUI support
You can enter on our FB Page or if you write us an email

I have 4 Crash dumps for Cubase, all Avenger... where do I send them so the dev can look into the issues.

The dump files have been looked at and identified as Avenger but I've told them I can't do without it, Avenger is the only Synth for me right now.

Thank you
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

msvs wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:14 am there is a beta-test for ALL our older plugins: New update with 4k zoomable GUI support
can you bring back to yellow dot moving on the envellope on the effect autofilter ?

can someone tell me reliably if avenger goes NFR after second hand purchase? Nadine is not responding to my second email about this topic...

Tendou wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:56 pm can someone tell me reliably if avenger goes NFR after second hand purchase? Nadine is not responding to my second email about this topic...
Only the original owner can sell. After that it becomes NFR.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

MasterTuner wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:04 pm
Tendou wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:56 pm can someone tell me reliably if avenger goes NFR after second hand purchase? Nadine is not responding to my second email about this topic...
is this written somewhere or did you ask bc I heared all the rumors already :D

anyone had luck downloading 1.6? I click the link on their site and nothing happens. The factory content link works fine, but both the OSX and Win links do nothing.

nevermind! I just needed to do a right-click save as to get things moving.

msvs wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:14 am there is a beta-test for ALL our older plugins: New update with 4k zoomable GUI support
Thank you, but I suspect it's a simple rescaling of old GUI texture, because when I resize plugin becomes blurry.

May worth to try AI upscale the images burned in to the plugin for higher resolution ?

https://youtu.be/5LrPKoNvPPc

none of those scaling tools are meant for vector-type assets and are trained only on photos.

If you're interested to know about Avenger vector scaling, go to the FB group and ask.

KVR is not the best place for this.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Tendou wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:42 pm
MasterTuner wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:04 pm
is this written somewhere or did you ask bc I heared all the rumors already :D
so if someone wants to know-
so I asked on the normal support email and you can just resell with the fee if you are the second hand owner.

Return to “Instruments”