Komplete 13, ladies and gents

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14

xbow wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:13 pm Also still waiting (registered K12U Upgrade from K12 Sept 24). Maybe they are handling CE licenses first?
I was just about to say the same. Anyone on K12U or K12 (not CE) got theirs and if so when did you register?

Thanks

Mine was 13CE that I received.

By the way, does Native Access not have n uninstall option? I went to uninstall GR5 and couldn't see a way. Just regular windows uninstall then?

K12 here registered 22/09 and......
still waiting :zzz:

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:09 pm Mine was 13CE that I received.

By the way, does Native Access not have n uninstall option? I went to uninstall GR5 and couldn't see a way. Just regular windows uninstall then?
In theory, regular Windows uninstall should do the trick. Native instruments has time for everything except writing proper uninstallers. If you want to laugh at Mac users, google "Native Instruments Mac uninstall".
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

K12U Upgrade from K12 registered on 15th and still waiting :hyper:

They did just send me an ad for buying a K13 upgrade though :ud:

N3ee wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:04 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:01 pm
N3ee wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:47 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:45 pm Mine's arrived - Guitar Rig 6 missing in Native Access though. Anyone else see it?
Trying refreshing the native access, should be there
No, still MIA. Everything else seems to be there on the CE as far as I can tell, but no Guitar Rig 6.
That’s bizarre, have a chat with NI support, they are pretty responsive at the moment.
A restart of Native Access sorted it in the end. Weird how just this one didn't appear on a refresh like everything else, but low drama stuff.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:35 pm
N3ee wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:04 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:01 pm
N3ee wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:47 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:45 pm Mine's arrived - Guitar Rig 6 missing in Native Access though. Anyone else see it?
Trying refreshing the native access, should be there
No, still MIA. Everything else seems to be there on the CE as far as I can tell, but no Guitar Rig 6.
That’s bizarre, have a chat with NI support, they are pretty responsive at the moment.
A restart of Native Access sorted it in the end. Weird how just this one didn't appear on a refresh like everything else, but low drama stuff.
Awesome happy musicmaking :clap: :harp:

nachenko wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:24 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:09 pm Mine was 13CE that I received.

In theory, regular Windows uninstall should do the trick. Native instruments has time for everything except writing proper uninstallers. If you want to laugh at Mac users, google "Native Instruments Mac uninstall".
I used to be a mac Komplete user so I know all too well! It's much better on Windows..

I'm off to work, if any of you play guitar I would love to hear what you think of GR6. I like Amplitube, but in certain DAWs it's a huge CPU pig. Curious to know how NI implemented the modeling/IR in the new version of Guitar Rig? Also, does anyone have any insight into whether NI are planning on selling "expansions" to GR6 or are they going to just add new cabinets in to your existing license? I really appreciate that GR5 isn't a huge store for pedals etc. Hope NI aren''t going that way.

nachenko wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:24 pm

I think it's pretty cool that Microsoft wrote an uninstaller, but in no way is it hard to uninstall software on OS X. Go to about 4 locations, delete. only two of those locations are that important to delete in terms of operation or disc space.

any Mac user of something like NI knows their OS and locations, which is entirely consistent for every known thing. The trickiest part EVER has been when a developer chooses to install a plugin in the username/Library/Audio (appx .01% of occurrences) etc. You really had to reach to laugh at somebody and if there is a somebody that has a hard time uninstalling an NI plugin they're a cripple and it isn't kind to point and laugh.

I have to say I am a bit miffed that after paying for the update and waiting for 'October 1st' that it isn't in my account yet- Its almost time for bed in the UK....how hard can it have been to set this up in advance to just switch on today? Are they doing it manually or something!!!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

They are indeed doing it manually from what I understand. I think those who did not get today will get it tomorrow. I would suggest chatting with USA chat support team to try and resolve this today. It will go live shortly.

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:09 pm any Mac user of something like NI knows their OS and locations, which is entirely consistent for every known thing. The trickiest part EVER has been when a developer chooses to install a plugin in the username/Library/Audio (appx .01% of occurrences) etc. You really had to reach to laugh at somebody and if there is a somebody that has a hard time uninstalling an NI plugin they're a cripple and it isn't kind to point and laugh.
Pretty much the only part that’s “hard” to delete is user/library/preferences, and any OS X user should know by now how to option select in the Go menu item for this. I drug the User Library folder to the side bar menu in the finder window, done.

SLiC wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:28 pm I have to say I am a bit miffed that after paying for the update and waiting for 'October 1st' that it isn't in my account yet- Its almost time for bed in the UK....how hard can it have been to set this up in advance to just switch on today? Are they doing it manually or something!!!
I tend to agree with you here. The final insult of course was sending the advertisement email this evening about their shiny new product (K13). They managed to get that through to me on 1st just not the product itself :dog:

Return to “Instruments”