Komplete 13, ladies and gents

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14

Still waiting for K13... :(
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

GR6 has the same issues on touch screen as Massive X. Totally unusable that way. But hey at least Super 8 works nicely with touch! Not multi-touch but zero delay in the response of the knobs, which usually only happens with multi-touch plugins. Really nicely designed synth that one.

SLiC wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:28 pm I have to say I am a bit miffed that after paying for the update and waiting for 'October 1st' that it isn't in my account yet- Its almost time for bed in the UK....how hard can it have been to set this up in advance to just switch on today? Are they doing it manually or something!!!
I hear you. It feels like a kid waiting for Christmas, only to find out the day may get moved back a little. On one hand, the place I bought my upgrade from, and screen captures of NI Support, both said we would have the free upgrade in our account on October 1st. On the other hand, this is a free upgrade so it is kind of hard to complain.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

SLiC wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:28 pm I have to say I am a bit miffed that after paying for the update and waiting for 'October 1st' that it isn't in my account yet- Its almost time for bed in the UK....how hard can it have been to set this up in advance to just switch on today? Are they doing it manually or something!!!
Fair enough that the ones who cheated themselves into the grace period have to wait a bit longer. :D

Just kidding.

chk071 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:30 pm
Fair enough that the ones who cheated themselves into the grace period have to wait a bit longer. :D

Just kidding.
Yeh, Karma! Although we did help NI out buying up all that old stock of KU12 hard drives ;-)

Hopefully I will get it before the 50% off sales start as that’s when I normally buy!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I got KUCE13 this morning in my email.

wangeroge wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:51 pm Still waiting for K13... :(
I got an answer from NI support:

"We are still working on it. It might take up to 1-2 more days. Once the license is in your account, we are going to send you an email.

We are sorry for any inconvenience."
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 pm
wangeroge wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:51 pm Still waiting for K13... :(
I got an answer from NI support:

"We are still working on it. It might take up to 1-2 more days. Once the license is in your account, we are going to send you an email.

We are sorry for any inconvenience."
Fingers crossed :pray:

I think it’s patently obvious that update wise it’s going to work KU13CE etc. full price first, upgrade second, upgrade from recently purchased KU12CE, then onto people like me with plain Ultimate from KU12 upgrade we snagged within the window. Hopefully I get mine by Saturday..

Free update for CE edition came through over twelve hours ago.
Was downloading at 200Mbs.

Day Two:

.................................Still waiting.............................. :-(
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 am Day Two:

.................................Still waiting.............................. :-(
Just received my K13U email and confirmed in NA! :party:

Hopefully you won't have long to wait either SLiC.

ZincT wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:01 am
SLiC wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 am Day Two:

Just received my K13U email and confirmed in NA! :party:

Hopefully you won't have long to wait either SLiC.
Yep, headed to bed, checked email, KU13 upgrade is ready to download in Native access. :party:

So far with K12U I really like the Sessions Strings 2. Kind of put out by all the ROMpler style Kontakt libraries, I can get some use out of them, but I don't mind deep diving in sound design, and we're definitely going to experience a whole slew of "experimental" sounding things in songs that all have a similar quality.. it's like, "here's a sample library with heavy FX, here's an XY pad, BAM! you're a Sound Designer™

Anyone who plays guitar tried GR6 yet? I have to admit that is what I am most interested in...

- STOP PRESS- Just refreshed and I have 39 not installed including GR6 :party: :D so I can test my self!

PS- never got an email, just bang in the account! Keep Refreshing anyone waiting!!

just got my e-mail :)

Return to “Instruments”