U-he Hardware - CVilization Eurorack Module

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:02 pm Hmmm, it's on green...
Thanks,

The order is listed as in progress anyway, and I've not heard anything from them yet. I guess I'll see how it goes.

vurt your um music (??? hehe it is music and you know it's music and anyway what else could you call it? please nobody answer that question here this is not the right thread but then again it's as good a thread as any and this is kvr and if there is anybody that should be forgiven for being a bit off topic on kvr of all places it is you vurt and anyway it's not really off topic in a way) your music is kind of chaotic and shambolic and sort of a disaster (sorry a bit like you but that's why we love you) ...but it is the best music from modular that I have heard and I am not joking and I have taste if I do say so (sorry other people who do modular I know you probably try harder but that's just the way the cookie crumbles) and thank you urs for choosing vurt as a reviewer that is a brilliant choice love you weirdos. :D
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

:oops: thanks.

but, its not about ugly old me, its about this beautiful piece of work.

20201018_144152.jpg
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

€340?

i thought all this eurocack was cheap stuff, like €150 max.....

:o

AnX wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:11 pm €340?

:lol: you muppet!

tbf, you can get quite a lot of modules for that.
but mostly basic osillator/filter or modulation stuff.

then theres more "distinct" stuff where you will of course pay a little more than for generic.

cvilization is pretty much a fully programmable brain for routing. you cant expect that for the same price as a basic matrix mixer, usually about 75 quid.
which is one very small function pf the whole on offer here.
so for function to cost alone its a winner really (the other 3 modes are far more than a matrix mixer, and even mode 1 is more than a basic matrix).
add to that the rack space cost, at 10 hp, youre already saving a huge amount again for just the matrix mixer.

Urs wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:02 pm Hmmm, it's on green...
so "gliding" ;)

just got the email about full release :D
congratulations to you and the team :tu:

thanks for letting me be some small part of the party :party:

So I find it pretty interesting that we are starting to see soundsets for sale that are specifically geared
towards eurorack. I wonder if CVilization could support preset sales, definitely I would be interested
to see what all the excellent u-he preset designers could come up with for it. Would that even be practical for it? Having to remove the module to get to the SD card is kind of inconvenient, but not a deal breaker.

Just got my shipping notification from Schneidersladen :)

You can pay a heck of a lot more for rack modules- many lot of the more complex stuff is closer to £500 a module!

That said this 'super utility' market has been pretty dominated by the Disting which is sub 150- a main competitor for this is probably the DistingEx which is around the 300 mark and seems to be able to do just about everything (including acting as a matrix mixer, quad quantise etc) and has an OLED display.

This module was (if I am honest) more that I was expecting, but it is pretty unique and as UHE's name on it and will garner a lot of interest, I am certainly interested and you know it will be updated/supported well as its UHE!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Urs, first of all i'm a newbie when it comes to Eurorack. That said when or if i buy my first Eurorack module i'm very interested in buying CVilization. I wish you the best when it comes to sales and interest. I'm sure CVlization will sell like hotcakes. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yes, if Behringer makes it. :D

Lol :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

AnX wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:11 pm i thought all this eurocack was cheap stuff, like €150 max.....
its eurocrack not cack you quack..... :)
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

not where I'm sitting

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”