AudioThing releases Fog Convolver - v1.5.1 - True Stereo!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fog Convolver

Any news about the new Fog Convolver? Would it be a serious contender for Liquidsonics Reverberate 3?

Friendly Noise wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 pm Any news about the new Fog Convolver? Would it be a serious contender for Liquidsonics Reverberate 3?
It's still in development. We have plans to make a Public Beta available, but we don't have any date yet.

Here are some screenshots of the current state. There's still a lot to do in terms of DSP and actual layout, but we are getting there. Colors, layout, features may change.

AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

I would love to have a ton of sound-design IRs for it (even as extra pack).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

It looks very good, and seems to be very interesting to play with!

Can’t wait!

Thanks guys! Yes, we are also going to have new sound-designed IRs. A new bank that is really cool id based on organic compounds.

So I just bought the current version, lol.

What can I expect to pay for the imminent version, now that I know about it?

kvotchin wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:52 pm So I just bought the current version, lol.

The new version needs at least a few months of development before we can release a stable public beta. For a proper release, it's going to be next year.
We don't have the details for an upgrade path yet, but it's going to be reasonable (Frostbite 1 to Frostbite 2 is still $/€ 9). We are also going to increase the price a bit.

Hopefully next year as in January. 😜

I am really missing the old fⓍg logo :)

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:15 pm I am really missing the old fⓍg logo :)
+1

+2

Ahah, yeah good point, I'll add the Ⓧ :)

audiothing wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:13 pm Ahah, yeah good point, I'll add the Ⓧ :)
And there was much rejoicing :party:
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

audiothing wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:01 am
kvotchin wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:52 pm So I just bought the current version, lol.

The new version needs at least a few months of development before we can release a stable public beta. For a proper release, it's going to be next year.
We don't have the details for an upgrade path yet, but it's going to be reasonable (Frostbite 1 to Frostbite 2 is still $/€ 9). We are also going to increase the price a bit.
Even now, I trust you with the new version being more that worth the upgrade. Best luck with the development.

Return to “Effects”