Heavenly Flights for Icarus from Touch The Universe - Out Now!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings wonderful people, I hope you guys are doing well as the seasons change once again. The leaves are turning, the night air has a chill, and pumpkin spice is back at starbucks. 

It’s my great honor to present to you guys, Heavenly Flights for Tone 2’s Icarus synthesizer! I’ve been working on this soundset for over a few months and put a lot of love into it. Many people have requested I do a soundset for this beast of a synth, and I’ve delivered, for your pleasure, and I’m very much happy to do so. 

Soundset Description

The Heavenly Flights expansion contains 150 high quality presets for Tone 2's Icarus synthesizer and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. There are actually over 300 individual sounds since the majority of the patches contain multiple layers, all of which lovingly crafted to a high standard while being tweaked over and over on monitors, computer speakers, and headphones for optimal balance between sounds. The soundset also includes over 200MB of embedded sampes, wavetables, and attacks. There is also an expansion available which includes, in addition, to 2 dozen MIDI filels which were used in the audio demo's

Soundset Details
  • Includes over 200Mb of embedded samples, wavetables, and attacks.
  • Includes 21 Midi FIles (Over 30 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos (excluding leads).
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.
  • Nearly all patches are multilayered. Roughly a third contain unique new wave multi-samples, most blending any of the many live synthesis methods of Icarus.
  • Patches created in the latest Icarus version as of October 2020
Patch Breakdown
  • Leads - 27
  • Pads & Atmsopheres - 41
  • Basses - 19
  • Plucks - 21
  • Keys - 24
  • Arps/Sequences - 18
  • Instruments/ Choir - 5
Soundset Released!!

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/icar ... ights.html

Price = $19 for Soundset (Checkout on Website)
Price = $24 for Soundset and MIDI

Video Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzwOYFy ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Definitely all thats NOT the style of Marcus :hihi:

As much as I love the synths, but the presets are just not my style.

I would love to have the new options of Icarus 2 explored for some chill, ambient, soundscapish, dreamish, slow, evolvin kind of stuff, especially some of these "one key" presets icluding some percussion/drums, sequences for ambient would be absolutley great and an instand buy for me....

Awesome, I will explore Markus presets to see whatcha mean, hehe 😇
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Also, the soundset will also be released through tone 2, so it will not be as cheap as my usual sound sets, expect around $30, possibly more

TTU Youtube

If there are a good bunch of presets in that direction (ambient, chill) and deeply devellopped up to the "one key" soundsets I would have no problem with the higher prize. These are definitely complete songs on the touch of one key, so that would be really worth it

I'm planning atleast 150 presets and 50 wave table expansion, and will focus on one key presets. Sounds fun

TTU Youtube

If there are any examples of precisely what you mean, please share the preset name and or an audio example, will help

TTU Youtube

No problem, I am at work now but if I remember right there was one of the "one key" presets which sounds a little bit into this direction, will post it in the evening when back from work.

Sadly there is not even ONE of the factory presets from "Key hold" that really shows what I mean/imagine.

But take the "spirit" from Electric Universe for ElectraX 2, an Athmo like "Moons with rings", together with one of the beautiful Choirs, a key like "daydreaming universe", add an ambient percussion/drum to it, a little sequence....

Sounds that partly go into that direction from the Factory library from Icarus are something like "The tubular bells", "Chillsteps2", "A slow house" but no preset really bringing that together like for that other "duffda-duffda" House, Acid and whatever stuff :hihi: .

The soundset will have 150 presets and a ton of awesome showcases. It's slated for release within the next day or so. I am releasing the soundset in conjuction with tone 2 and I will defer to his marketing judgement for the price of the soundset, which I plan to match on my own website as well. I will release info as it comes. Cheers :)

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

I've decided to set the price at $19 for the soundset and $24 for the expansion (which includes 22 Midi files).

Soundset should be available sometime tonight, USA time. Cheers!

TTU Youtube

Soundset Released! Please see first post :)

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

Thanks for your support, guys :)

If this one does well, I'll likely release another one. Cheers ;)

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”