What is your list of top 3 fat analog-like processing vsts for synths (electronic music)?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:
I wasnt even joking about Kazrog.
True Iron and that other one really do sound great to me sometimes, and I use them, and I really am honestly not sure its not in my head. :shrug:
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:24 pm
highkoo wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:23 pm Well as long as you realize you are looking like a total asshole, carry on I guess.
Yep another shrink around :):):)
Shrink, like the number of business inquiries you will receive with crass public representation..?
ImageImageImageImage

Seriously you are getting better every time,now the 'business' is in risk hahhahaa just make my day more optimistic :):):)
The topic is interesting for every home producer,my point is you wont reach any better results spending thousands for soft or hardware,but have to to learn more stuff,which these days is basically free and also better to find the right synth for your purpose,than to listen all sort of sellers opinion telling you what's better for you,i actually have no idea what makes you so negative,probably you spend too much and you results can't justify the money,not the first topic i am sharing such opinion,neither you are the first who is behaving this way,game is on,selleers,buyer,so on,nothing new,cheers :)

Yes, Im sure youre business is doing just great with your barely discernable english, and your proud trolling of threads you have no business in. Good luck.
ImageImageImageImage

Hahaha my english is ok,but u r jerk ....

Sure.
Well, I will leave you to it then...
ImageImageImageImage

Lots of good suggestions above (eg Kazrog True Iron).

To offer some different options which I often use to make some possibly 'flat' sounding vsts sound more 3D / fat etc:

1) Warbler by Expert Sleepers (my secret weapon!);
2) Cytomic The Drop;
3) Kush Omega TWK

Various Fuse Audio and third party Nebula offerings (eg by Alex B, VNXT or Tim P) also get well used by me.

I like Saturn 2 and the 2412 compressor from Acustica Audio's Pink4 bundle. The 2412 ends up on pretty much all of my synth channels, which I print to audio as I go. I like the feed forward response, soft knee setting, preamp engaged, fast attack and release with 3-10db GR. It keeps things under control, while adding a bit of fatness and combined with some top and tailing courtesy of Pro Q 3, most of my synth lines are 90% mixed already.
Always Read the Manual!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”