9b0 - Cube // IDM tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently released a new track called Cube. I did not use samples during the production, the goal was that the listener should not feel this on the result.

Listen // stream // download: https://ampl.ink/aZRD0

I also did a video for the song:
https://youtu.be/u5nd2FPipac

And a vlogstyle project breakdown video:
https://youtu.be/zgjz5LqyUS8

Hope, you like it!
Alpha Forever Modular
Web // Youtube // Facebook //
Instagram // Discord

Nice sound design, but it's not only a show off for that. It's a very enjoyable track, too. I liked the vibe and atmosphere. And I also enjoyed the aesthetics of the video together with the music. Great job.

Like I said in the other thread, this is really, really great! I also listened to a bunch of your other music and man, it's really fantastic!

Thanks! I'm glad, you like it! <3
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

I've updated the project breakdown video with sections, so it's easier to jump inbetween them. Hope, this makes watching it more fun.
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

I also commented in the original Alpha Forever thread but I just have to say once more, this track is AMAZING! Really good melodies and harmonies.. and the rhythm + all the FX stuff that goes on is really enjoyable. The mix is also absolutely on point! Can't fault it anywhere!

This is some of the highest production value tracks + video I've seen presented here. Well done!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

very nice work 8)

:clap:

Nice, very, very nice as my mate would say. Tip top production, but not over produced if that makes sense. Reet up my street - good work :tu:

Amazing work! :clap:

Thank you everyone! Feels good to read such comments! :)
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

quality electronic music. :tu:
especially liked the nice kick and percussion.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Your video is really cool. Simple yet the perfect compliment to the sounds. Musically enjoyable but the drums/perc make it for me. Nice work.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

I just listened to the song and haven't seen the video. Some nice sounds, nice chords. It sounds important, nice delivery of the drop, i like it after the drop when the melodys get more intricate or complicated. The mix, it does sound a bit small on my Avantone. The drums are a bit thin. I can't talk, i always get criticised for my songs! Probably easier to see it on somebody else's song. I like the bit 5.30 very atmospheric and dramatic, it's just a shame it's the end of the song and not another drop!

Impressive :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Return to “Music Cafe”