Video: Something landing October 29th from IK Multimedia

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Plectrum?

resynthesis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:23 pm Plectrum?
Not a lot of gripping area on that one, though. It's a bit huge too, we'd have to shrink it a touch.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:01 pm
resynthesis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:23 pm Plectrum?
Not a lot of gripping area on that one, though. It's a bit huge too, we'd have to shrink it a touch.
or youre moving in to the untapped "giant guitarists" market.
not sure i want to see an amp stack for giants though :o

would explain why its in space, you can get giant in lower gravity.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 pm would explain why its in space, you can get giant in lower gravity.
if my name were Richard I would go to space dejavu
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

space turd?

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 pm ...not sure i want to see an amp stack for giants though :o
You might not want to hear it or it might be the last thing you ever hear.

Obviously a massive space-harp sim, with a Leslie speaker sim...
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:01 pm Obviously a massive space-harp sim, with a Leslie speaker sim...
now im interested! :o

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

^^^ Epic! ^^^
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Hink wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 pm Image
And we just did that Rockman model, even. Love that. Thanks Hink.

iCoathook Max?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Shabdahbriah wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:01 pm Obviously a massive space-harp sim, with a Leslie speaker sim...
Isn't it the 100 year anniversary of the Theremin :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”