One Synth Challenge #139: Fury-800 by Full Bucket Music (exponent1 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks everyone for enjoying my track this month! Also congrats to everyone especially Taron, z.prime, kraftraum and Shifrin :clap:

Also a big thanks to Richard, BJ and Bjorn (Fury is yet another awesome FB synth) for making this challenge happen, you guys are awesome! :hug:

As a prize, is the Luftrum Lunaris available? In case it is, it'd love to have that. In case it is not, I'd like to take the Luftrum 23 for Arturia Pigments 2. :tu:

Wooot! :shock: ...thanks, guys! :hug:
HA, yeah, student becoming the master, hehe, that's awesome, Ex! Congrats! :tu: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks a lot BJ, Richard and a massive :hug: to Björn for his prolific genius and generosity!

I don't see any price I would want to take away from anyone, so... #3, keep pickin' freely! ;)
Congrats to all, really! :bow:

Congrats, young blood! You brought it with the... psy trance! I didn't think that would be the new fad, but sure seems to be! I wonder what will be next with the young whippersnappers!? Back to the drawing board for me. Happy to see a nice little Taron ditty, and happy to listen to all the rest of your creations, too!

I guess, I'll still try to get a copy of Sonimus Satson CS as a prize. :)

Congrats, and great work, everyone!
Realized I missed making my final vote, had the kids this week, with birthday party and all, and missed the dead line.

First of all: many, many thanks to Richard and BJ for the great work you put into the OSC. You are doing a great job! :tu:

Second: a big thank to Björn for this (once again) great synth. The long work, especially with version 2, was really worth it :clap:

My heartfelt congratulations go to Exponent1, Taron, z.prime and Shifrin as well as everyone else for the fantastic sound journeys. And what made me very happy are the many new participants that have come. Please keep it up :hug:

I hope I didn't scare everyone because of the many presets I made publicly available. Björn would certainly be happy to find more preset banks on KVR. :ud:

I want the DiscoDSP's Discovery as as a prize, many thx :)

Have a nice day
K
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Massive well done to all! Some really outstanding tracks produced from a fantastic classic synth :tu:

I'd be very happy to take Dmitry Sches' Diversion :D
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Well done top 5 - a great set of tracks. Many thanks to those who left comments on my Soundcloud track. They can only help me get better and climb to the dizzy heights of the top 5!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

dB

Congrats to the winners! And also for everyone who participated in that challenge, sharing thoughts by comments on SoundCloud makes it instructive and valuable.
See you around :)

A OSC participant asked for this. My Project file is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4 weeks without the internet :cry: :cry:
Many thanks to all who commented and gave me my highest position, although that would probably have been downgraded as I didn’t vote :D
Will respond on SC and will have a listen now I’m connected again ;)
Well done to everyone especially Björn Fullbuckets Polyfury :love: , this was an interesting challenge :tu:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Instruments”