Cherry Audio DCO-106

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DCO-106 Virtual Polyphonic Synthesizer

Same here, the only reason why I haven't demoed it myself.
There is no need to force people to open accounts just in order to try a demo version. They can still do that if and when they buy it.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

e-crooner wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:02 pm How is that company? I have never heard of them so far...
Several of the founders/programmers were formally with Cakewalk and Sonic Foundry.

{aside} I jumped on Voltage Modular upon release, and it has been improved, upgraded, expanded, and enhanced with great regularity. They really listen to users feedback/requests as well from what I have seen and experienced.
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Interesting, didn't know that. :)

Endorsements by Howard Jones and the keyboardists of Starship and Night Ranger... This is a solidly-coded block of 80s cheese that I had to own. It's nice. Not too fancy, but what was fancy back in the 80s other than hair?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:47 pm Interesting, didn't know that. :)
I didn't know that either.
I checked on their website and found this:

"Cherry Audio is a new company formed by a small group of industry veterans from Sonic Foundry, Cakewalk, Bias, Acoustica, and Keyboard Magazine. Voltage is backed by a real company, built by programmers with decades of experience creating audio and DSP software."

Thats certainly some pedigree
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

i am more than happy with it lol... audio deluxe had it for $25 and i had $17.07 in deluxe bucks lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

It uses more cpu compared to the cloud
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Nor is it tied to Roland Cloud Manager or a subscription.

You guys have no imagination. Get a burner email and register with that. Problem solved. While you're there grab Voltage Modular Nucleus which is absolutely free.

e-crooner wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:35 pm Same here, the only reason why I haven't demoed it myself.
There is no need to force people to open accounts just in order to try a demo version. They can still do that if and when they buy it.
For sure there is a Reason: BI. And this App even downloads Updates autonomously.

That Point made the Descision easier for me...

Seeing it update on its own was a nice little surprise I have to admit

I was never a fan of the hardware but I like this VSTi. It's straightforward, it sounds OK and it has enough features to be very useful. Yes, it does use a bit of CPU but it's so easy to use that I really don't care. My bandmate bought it last year but I had no interest in it at all until he played me a few things he'd done with it. For $25 it's a no-brainer. I grabbed it when I bought Eight Voice but it's getting a lot more use.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”