New Pigments 2 Thread (On Topic Discussion Only, Please)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Palette for Arturia Pigments 2 Pigments 5

bmanic wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm Ok, sorry for the off topic. Back to Pigments 2. I'll post a few audio examples of a few sounds I did last weekend to calm things down. :D
Apparently I only did one sound but it's pretty cool. Edited some Modwheel ranges (it's extremely reliant on modwheel for epicness).

As promised, here is the audio example:

Digitalus Epicus mp3 example

And here you can download the actual preset itself for Pigments 2. Enjoy!

Digitalus Epicus bM (google drive link)

Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 pm
bmanic wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm Ok, sorry for the off topic. Back to Pigments 2. I'll post a few audio examples of a few sounds I did last weekend to calm things down. :D
Apparently I only did one sound but it's pretty cool. Edited some Modwheel ranges (it's extremely reliant on modwheel for epicness).

As promised, here is the audio example:

Digitalus Epicus mp3 example

And here you can download the actual preset itself for Pigments 2. Enjoy!

Digitalus Epicus bM (google drive link)

Have fun!
nice sounds you bloody weirdo.

:hihi:

That's a very nice patch, and a nice little demo to go with it. Thanks for sharing.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Cheers man! Glad you like it!

I'm really liking the flexibility of Pigments. It's such a joy to use. My only problem is the CPU usage but can't blame Arturia for that as I'm still stuck on a very old laptop.

:scared:
bmanic wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:34 pm Cheers man! Glad you like it!

It's such a joy to use.
A joy to use? You said it! I owned many soft synths over the years, sold most of them, and Pigments is probably one of the smoothest and enjoyable synths I've owned in term of workflow and programming. Very well thought and laid out synth, I won't sell that one :hihi:

Hink wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:40 pmBONES got banned, I'm thinking at least ten years ago
I was banned with him mostly because we got into insulting each other and at the time I did not understand him well and now actually I do appreciate his style as well: straight shooter.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I don't remember being banned, are you sure I just didn't stop visiting the site? Because for 8 or 9 years I didn't come here at all.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:33 am I don't remember being banned, are you sure I just didn't stop visiting the site? Because for 8 or 9 years I didn't come here at all.
I'm sure. I was stunned because I did not understand the reason. It was only 30 days but it felt like an eternity :hihi:
It was around January 2012 in an Orion thread (surprise!).

We were insulting each other like there was not tomorrow (Kriminal was the other one in the dog fight) and I figure it was ok in the forum (obviously wrong assumption).
I was not familiar with your open style and gave in and then we were out. :dog:

Anyway, I learned my lesson and also I came to understand your way of coming forward and fortunately it was a short ban.

btw: IIRC Kriminal got banned as well together with us that time. I may be wrong about the timing. Maybe a Mod can dig into the file.

Anyway, We are here now and I may even end up downloading the Pigments demo just in case there is a sale the next Black Friday. Do I need it? Maybe not but it sounds like a good tool to have.
Last edited by liquidsound on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

To be banished from a forum is really primitive! Except of one forum, I would banned from every german musician forum, although I didn't offend anyone, I just wrote the truth. That's the reason, I'm here now again ... :D

BONES must have some ancestral Finnish genes there somewhere. Love the straight talk, no nonsense style. You'd fit right in here in Finland. :D

liquidsound wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:44 amIt was around January 2012 in an Orion thread (surprise!).
OK, so it was probably just a short foray so either I never realised I'd been banned or I didn't care.
Anyway, We are here now and I may even end up downloading the Pigments demo just in case there is a sale the next Black Friday. Do I need it? Maybe not but it sounds like a good tool to have.
It's definitely worth spending some time with. Arturia got a lot of little things right in the design, it's very easy to work with.

BONES is authentic and that's great! Sometimes he posts crap, but he also has a clue ... sometimes ... :D

Believe, he fits perfectly at an Italian dinner table with some loud in-laws :D

BONES wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 amIt's definitely worth spending some time with. Arturia got a lot of little things right in the design, it's very easy to work with.
It's also visually pleasing to work with. I'm downloading.... :tu:

Return to “Instruments”