Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had no idea, but just a short look at the step sequencer mad me curious what happens if I clicked that notes symbol - it will switch to Hz, and is pretty fast that way...

Yeah I could change to Hz and actually use my ears to match the tempo, or maybe even calculate it, but it just seems a little restricted when using sync. Cheers

cb8rwh wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:40 pm Yeah I could change to Hz and actually use my ears to match the tempo, or maybe even calculate it, but it just seems a little restricted when using sync. Cheers
BPM to Hertz calculation page...
https://toolstud.io/music/bpm.php

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:38 pm
cb8rwh wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:40 pm Yeah I could change to Hz and actually use my ears to match the tempo, or maybe even calculate it, but it just seems a little restricted when using sync. Cheers
BPM to Hertz calculation page...
https://toolstud.io/music/bpm.php
... and as iOS App as well:
https://apps.apple.com/de/app/delay-calc/id562621643

Thanks for those :tu:

By the way:
has someone bought this soundset and can tell more than the demos tell?

https://www.unfilteredaudio.com/collect ... e-for-lion

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:55 am Double your BPM...
Well thats one work around. But it would annoy me majorly as every bar in a 4/4 song will only be 2 beats long. Not to mention it would affect every plugin you have that's synced to the clock. You'll have to halve all their bpm parameters just to accomodate.

I'm not super anal about musical correctness, well, I come from a jazz background after all. But incorrect BPMs and bar lengths do annoy me

Personally I find the sequencer far too tiny to work with. In their other plugins too. There's not even a numerical display or simple way to reset a step. It's A LOT of trial and error. I just dont bother, really. I just use Logic's MIDI-FX instead.

The Abc Soundset by ' Abc Sound Design ' for the ' Unfiltered Audio - Lion ' a Modular Virtual Synthesizer

Many thanks to the Lion Synthesizer Team for the sound enhancement of hearing
awareness using the latest computer technology - a product of the computer age!

On a 4K Led monitor, all parameters, controls and font are very easy to
read and use. The colored patch cables are intelligently thought out.
The help windows for each pair parameter are also of great help.

The ' Abc Presets for Lion ' Expansion ' By Abc Sound Design ' Details

- Inside the Download: " Abc Presets for Lion " with 65 Presets
- Genres: Trance - New Wave - Electro - Modern Synth Music
- Styles: Bass - Keys - Leads - Pads - Sequences - Effects
- Format / File Size: Presets (*. UAP ) 1,3 MB
- 2 x Videos Install Help & Import Presets
- For: Unfiltered Audio - Lion
- Release Date: April 2020
- Price: Free - Present

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets
Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

Royalty Free Soundset License
All ' Sonic Sirius ' Freeware Soundsets they can be used commercially in
things like movies, games, and anything else you might need a cool
sound for. You may not however redistribute them for a profit.

FREE DOWNLOAD
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/misc.htm
Last edited by Future1313 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thank you

is this a new one?
looks rather like the old one from april...??
or are there any new changes ?

Hey muki - no it's not a new Soundbank. It is exactly the same Soundbank from April 2020.

i see - thnx

Wondering if someone can advise me on this. I love searching out unique sounds to build up atmospheric spaces. I don't really care if its using a synth or mangling audio to achieve this. I really want to get either LION or Triad since they have the Halloween sale going on now. Curious for those of you who have both, can you tell me which you prefer working with. Does one stand out in your opinion?

killmaster wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:28 pm Wondering if someone can advise me on this. I love searching out unique sounds to build up atmospheric spaces. I don't really care if its using a synth or mangling audio to achieve this. I really want to get either LION or Triad since they have the Halloween sale going on now. Curious for those of you who have both, can you tell me which you prefer working with. Does one stand out in your opinion?
I am not an expert, but I would suggest getting LION first since it is a great sound generator per se for what you want to do and the built-in BYOME effects can take it to another level. LION is a pretty unique synth.

I bought BYOME (single-band version of TRIAD) after getting LION only to resell it later.

If you too many synths already and just looking for a pure effect playground, get TRIAD instead.

Sorry if it did not help.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:28 pm
killmaster wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:28 pm Wondering if someone can advise me on this. I love searching out unique sounds to build up atmospheric spaces. I don't really care if its using a synth or mangling audio to achieve this. I really want to get either LION or Triad since they have the Halloween sale going on now. Curious for those of you who have both, can you tell me which you prefer working with. Does one stand out in your opinion?
I am not an expert, but I would suggest getting LION first since it is a great sound generator per se for what you want to do and the built-in BYOME effects can take it to another level. LION is a pretty unique synth.

I bought BYOME (single-band version of TRIAD) after getting LION only to resell it later.

If you too many synths already and just looking for a pure effect playground, get TRIAD instead.

super helpful way to think about it. Thanks and much appreciated!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:28 pm

I'm curious if you can use Lion audio processing as an audio effect?

Return to “Instruments”