Avoid Analog Obsession at all costs!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:08 pmJM?
:o

i refuse to answer on the grounds i dont want to throw anyone under the bus.

tbh, its standard procedure, that was just the first one i was involved in, and was shocked.
young and naive at the time.

Calenberger wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 pm What exactly is being discussed here?

humanitys place in the multiverse.

Calenberger wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 pm What exactly is being discussed here?
An obsessive analogy I think.

El°HYM wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:02 pm ...still think, it would be much better to just close & forget about this #thread (for anyone involved).
I donated to Tunca's patreon (which works out to 50 of his plugins for one $5 donation) because I have no way of knowing if Analog Obsession's creativity can be over-ruled by larger competitors. Often it can be the case, sure. Still, the movie Groundhog Day is one of my all time favorite films, up there with Jacob's Ladder and Buckaroo Bonzai (not big commercial favorites) So I'm probably not at first going to side with Waves over the little guy - I'll at first consider siding with the little guy - at least until I step into the puddle 3 or 4 times.

On the other hand, at 10 cents per plugin, it could be a very excellent deal. The big guys can be useful, but they are not ruling the world any time soon if its up to me.

GET ALL ANALOG OBSESSION PLUGINS AT ALL COSTS!!!

Seriously - plugin-wise it looks like he got his shit together and they are excellent. His pedals and distortion plugins are particular favourites. I always thought he had a textural mojo and it's showing now. Big Fan here.!!

moonchunk wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 pm
El°HYM wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:02 pm ...still think, it would be much better to just close & forget about this #thread (for anyone involved).
I donated to Tunca's patreon (which works out to 50 of his plugins for one $5 donation) because I have no way of knowing if Analog Obsession's creativity can be over-ruled by larger competitors. Often it can be the case, sure. Still, the movie Groundhog Day is one of my all time favorite films, up there with Jacob's Ladder and Buckaroo Bonzai (not big commercial favorites) So I'm probably not at first going to side with Waves over the little guy - I'll at first consider siding with the little guy - at least until I step into the puddle 3 or 4 times.

On the other hand, at 10 cents per plugin, it could be a very excellent deal. The big guys can be useful, but they are not ruling the world any time soon if its up to me.
Thanks for taking a Quote from Me out of context & then Replying with even more Out of Context. Which seems a silly, weird Behaviour of some 'Artists' in here. On the other hand, why not just Quote me on my suggestion to Move over to Patreon, when Tunca had some mad Troubles in here, which would make much more sense, regarding your Reply.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

My bank contacted me to say my credit card had been compromised by an (unknown) online vendor being hacked and I was issued a new one. The first thing I thought was "Probably Analog Obsession" :neutral:

MogwaiBoy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:23 am My bank contacted me to say my credit card had been compromised by an (unknown) online vendor being hacked and I was issued a new one. The first thing I thought was "Probably Analog Obsession" :neutral:
"Nice" unsubstantiated rumour fire stoking. Almsot perfect trolling.

I've been supporting AO on Patreon for a few months now. I am enjoying the AO plugins. As much as I also enjoy the cream-of-the-crop developers I also enjoy products from some of the small one-person shops like AO. Sure, not perfect but I do find them to be a valuable addition to my tools.

I've had zero problems with Patreon. I also had zero problems purchasing plugins from AO directly when he was still selling them.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:58 pm I've had zero problems with Patreon. I also had zero problems purchasing plugins from AO directly when he was still selling them.
Same here, bought Buster in the past.

The new Buster SE is the best offering so far, IMO.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/busterse-42658623
Last edited by The Noodlist on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Debutante wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 am GET ALL ANALOG OBSESSION PLUGINS AT ALL COSTS!!!

Seriously - plugin-wise it looks like he got his shit together and they are excellent. His pedals and distortion plugins are particular favourites. I always thought he had a textural mojo and it's showing now. Big Fan here.!!
I hope you're right because this video gave me a different impression.

https://youtu.be/EuSNj8RRzfY

raysaul wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:29 pm
Debutante wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 am GET ALL ANALOG OBSESSION PLUGINS AT ALL COSTS!!!

I hope you're right because this video gave me a different impression.

https://youtu.be/EuSNj8RRzfY
Fetish is pretty good, I reckon. That video shows the release at its quickest, but backing it off slightly would bring it more in line with some of the other '76 variants being shown.

Tunca has turned things around since the first post, a turn for the better.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

If you don't mind the aliasing in the pedal emu's .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I definitely avoid analog obsession. Digital obsession is bad enough...

Return to “Effects”