LiquidSonics Reverberate 3 - Convolution Revolution!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not a fan of the overall Liquidsonics sound, but I had to buy this tool. After 5 minutes of use. I've certainly never had something against the Liquidsonics UIs!

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:16 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:15 pm Well I'd stopped using V2 as it was so tiny so now I can again, that in itself is worth it
Man you were exactly in the same boat as me!! +UI revamped makes the general navigation much more easier and fun. V2 felt bloated and cumbersome for any adjustments. Now this is gone :party:
+1.

I said exactly those things to Matt the other day, in a mail correspondence. the GUI is just enticing and gives (me - at least) a "luxurious" feeling.

As Matt is on a roll (as of late) with regards to his reverb accomplishments, I think we can now just refer to him as "Dr. Herb Reverb" :tu:
(and Liquidsonics becomes "The Convolution Constitution" :D )

Well done, Matt ! :clap:

vitocorleone123 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:08 pm I've certainly never had something against the Liquidsonics UIs!
Lot of us did too don't worry (to a point that I simply stopped using it in long hour sessions, too tough for my eyes and not fun to navigate back then). LiquidSonics definitly stepped up their game with this new UI, day and night really.

Neon Breath wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:41 pm
dusted william wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:51 pm can anyone suggest some good stadium IR's for use with version 3?
Isn't there a stadium preset or something quite similar in the Fusion-IR/traditional presets already? Can't fully remember but I recall seeing something like this...
No stadium preset per se. There's an Arena preset in M7 Spaces. In Traditional, Large Spaces there are 2 other arenas, and an "Enormous Space." In Trational, OpenAirLib, there's a "Reflective Sports Arena"

I love reverberate 2 and would like to add my name to the list of people who would instantly buy this if it didn't have iLok. I don't care if I don't need a dongle, I don't want anything to do with a company (iLok) that is built on punishing customers out of a fear of thieves.

Reverberate is an awesome software tho, I use reverberate 2 all the time.

SteveWZ wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:14 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZkrmn ... e=youtu.be

Reverberate 3 is a great tool for tweaking Impulse Responses.
I have a large collection of experimental Impulse Responses I made and brought into Reverberate 3 just to see what reverb designs I could come up with.

Sustained guitar + Reverberate 3 + Custom Impulse Responses = Interesting Sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZkrmn ... e=youtu.be

Thats cool, being able to load your own IR makes Reverberate 3 very useful.

My only wish for now in this update is that the EQ section had a real time spectrum to make equalization of each IRs easier.

So far, I think Reverberate 3 is a near, very near perfect convolution reverb. I don't see anything much that could make it really better. Especially for the price, it will probably stays unbeaten for a long time.

*Tip & trick: Most of you probably already noticed it, but in case you didn't. There's now an interactive help assistance when you hold your mouse over any control, accessible in the question mark tab right top corner. Quite handy.

CircuitEYE wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:33 am
SteveWZ wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:14 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZkrmn ... e=youtu.be

Reverberate 3 is a great tool for tweaking Impulse Responses.
I have a large collection of experimental Impulse Responses I made and brought into Reverberate 3 just to see what reverb designs I could come up with.

Sustained guitar + Reverberate 3 + Custom Impulse Responses = Interesting Sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZkrmn ... e=youtu.be

Thats cool, being able to load your own IR makes Reverberate 3 very useful.
Yes, and the fact that you can really do some intensive tweaking make it powerful for working with Impulse Responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArhKJWw ... e=youtu.be

tylab wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:19 pm I love reverberate 2 and would like to add my name to the list of people who would instantly buy this if it didn't have iLok. I don't care if I don't need a dongle, I don't want anything to do with a company (iLok) that is built on punishing customers out of a fear of thieves.

Same Here,
Shame really , but V2 ist still great.
Andy is a support ninja.

uselessmind wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:29 pm
tylab wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:19 pm I love reverberate 2 and would like to add my name to the list of people who would instantly buy this if it didn't have iLok. I don't care if I don't need a dongle, I don't want anything to do with a company (iLok) that is built on punishing customers out of a fear of thieves.

Same Here,
Shame really , but V2 ist still great.
Great reverb, often gets overlooked, really nice with version 3.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

I am also rejecting this iLok thing, but currently have an unused license on iLok. I use the challenge/response for Wavearts plugin.

But as I read about install of Wavearts, it did not say to have iLok anything installed.
You can install the iLok version or the challenge/response version.

If you administer the license onto the dongle on another computer - is everything that is needed installed with the plugin on another computer?

That seems less intrusive in my view.

I only trialed ProTools before, and then I did manage iLok licenses on same computer as I was trialing on.

If it was $29 to upgrade I would do it.

^
Depends what you already own, if you own all products the upgrade is $16
Amazon: why not use an alternative

So if $99 is the new permanent price, does it mean there is a chance it will go lower during BF? Does anyone know what the historic low has been for this one?

Return to “Effects”