Ohmboyz Infinity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OhmBoyz

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:59 pm I'm still only able to download the v0.0.4 from 2018.
Did they not release 0.0.6?
When you buy it, it shows up in your “My Account” page under “Your Plugins.” Seems like the only protection is a license number. :tu:

(If you’re looking for a demo, you’re SOOL)
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:32 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:59 pm I'm still only able to download the v0.0.4 from 2018.
When you buy it, it shows up in your “My Account” page under “Your Plugins.” Seems like the only protection is a license number. :tu:

Ive downloaded from my account several times and its still that same version

OhmboyzInfinity-4-win-all-pro.msi
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:38 pm

I can download the current mac version though :ud:

yes. version i have installed is 0.0.6

edit: i just downloaded it again from ohmforce.com and reinstalled and it is v 0.0.6

I bought in way early, and I’m waiting until the full release. Using Bitwig delays for multi tap modulated feedback machine madness.

dayjob wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 pm
yes. version i have installed is 0.0.6

edit: i just downloaded it again from ohmforce.com and reinstalled and it is v 0.0.6
Wierd.
Ive even tried clearing my browser cache and still getting the previous version.
Installed it indicates 0.4 and has the yucky blue interface

Ha
I just copied the download link, edited the file name and got the current version

So still not a final release then?

If you like FSU effects youre going to love this.
Like everyone, I have more delay plugins than hairs on my nutsack but Infinity is awesome for Glitch/IDM/Wonk or whatever the current terminology is.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:52 pm If you like FSU effects youre going to love this.
Like everyone, I have more delay plugins than hairs on my nutsack but Infinity is awesome for Glitch/IDM/Wonk or whatever the current terminology is.
i think it sounds really beautiful also. the presets give a good idea of what it can do. so many sounds really. it can realy be a multi-effect processor. it has a really nice tone to me. quality.

I hope the full version comes soon. it'll be nice when they have it out of the way and can move on to updates etc w/whatever is next.

dayjob wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:57 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:52 pm If you like FSU effects youre going to love this.
i think it sounds really beautiful also. the presets give a good idea of what it can do. so many sounds really. it can realy be a multi-effect processor. it has a really nice tone to me. quality.

I hope the full version comes soon. it'll be nice when they have it out of the way and can move on to updates etc w/whatever is next.
Absolutely, excellent tool

I cant believe its already over 2 years since I bought this :o

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:38 pm

Oh yeah, you're totally correct. It seems like it's going to be the new one based on the graphic, but now that I've installed it it is 0.0.4. When I put in the serial I get an error that says, "Wrong Credentials..." :dog:

WTF? Please, someone at Ohmforce, put the f'n bong down for a second and get your sh!t together. I've never in my life experienced anything this poorly handled. Maybe spend less time with cute characters in your artwork, and actually release a working plugin. Please.

P.S. Your website sucks as well.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

😂 🤣

I went to the site a downloaded the latest versions of the plugins, catalina versions. No installers, so a pain to drop the files here and there. then when using the plugins its the cute characters interface. No options. No preset browser as well. I couldn't be bothered reverting back to previous versions. Seems like they are not really into the plugins anymore. I could be wrong

popskull wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 am I went to the site a downloaded the latest versions of the plugins, catalina versions. No installers, so a pain to drop the files here and there. then when using the plugins its the cute characters interface. No options. No preset browser as well. I couldn't be bothered reverting back to previous versions. Seems like they are not really into the plugins anymore. I could be wrong
I imagine them sitting around with a huge bong, doodling those street-art style characters and snickering. Every now and then, one of them says, “should we work on Infiiiiiiiiiinnnnnity?” Then they bust out laughing and when they finally stop, they turn on an XBOX.
Zerocrossing Media

Return to “Effects”