Pulsecraft - The Chro 8080

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well report it then ya grass! :hihi:

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm Does it require full Reaktor or Player? Too lazy to check for myself :hihi: Anyway thanks for the heads up. :)
This synth needs the Full version of Reaktor 6.
If you have more questions contact me on Facebook :)

best regards
Jasper
Pulsecraft

sneiter wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:55 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm Does it require full Reaktor or Player? Too lazy to check for myself :hihi: Anyway thanks for the heads up. :)
This synth needs the Full version of Reaktor 6.
If you have more questions contact me on Facebook :)

best regards
Jasper
Pulsecraft
Ok, Thank you :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

AnX wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:00 pm looks exactly like the superwave version

also, this should be in the modular forum
Seriously? You trying for a mod position here or you just being a bellend for no reason. Just because something needs Reaktor doesn't mean it's less of an Instrument as a standard VST. Do all vsts made in flowstone or synthedit need to be in the modular section too? Have a day off.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

do you need SE or SM to run them?

No.

AnX is right though. Not everyone have the full version of Reaktor, even the Player version.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:33 pm . Not everyone have the full version of Reaktor,
how do they function at all?
reaktor is the essence of life :)

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:36 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:33 pm . Not everyone have the full version of Reaktor,
how do they function at all?
reaktor is the essence of life :)
lol. I do have the Player version but very few synths are made for it. :(

recursive one wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:52 pm
LeVzi wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:05 am It's designed to emulate the "Jp-8080, virus ti2, roland juno 106 and alpha juno 2 in one box"
Finally someone decided to emulate something actually worth emulating :party: :D

The demos do sound great!

Judging from the GUI it's mostly a JP 80x0 emulation? Or are there some extras?
There are 22 extra Osc algorithms, 22 extra FX algorithms x2 (MultiFX 1 and 2)-->(SER/PAR)

2 Poly filters SER/PAR/SPLIT , 18 filter shapers, Mono Filter with 18 shapers.

Juno 106 Osc / FX
Alpha Juno 2 Osc / FX (also able to use XM on all osc's)

Selectable Unison Voices / Panspread and Phase..

Voice Drift for more analog sound.

16x2 Modulation Matrix with 35 sources and 80+ destinations

8 Math Modulators for Detuning, Quantizing, Smoothing, Adding, Multiplying Subtracting and Curving.

16 step Poly Sequencer, or Mono Arp Sequencer.

4 band EQ with Lo and Hi cut.

Additionaly: LFO Based FX can be reset and you can set the phase for both Multi FX.
Most oscilators can be reset as well and Both LFO 1 and 2 have reset options.

Sub OSC, and Snap Osc.

Multistep Envelopes with Mix control.

4 different filter styles for Filter 1.

Balance fader for Filter 1 and 2

and a lot more to come!

sounds very interesting but im not buying the full version of Reaktor to be able to use it :clown:

Don't get the discussion about modular forums or not. Noone ever complained that stuff like Monark, Razor, or Forms are discussed in the general instrument forum.

Those are Reaktor only right?

Yeah. Reaktor Player, but, you need an additional software anyway.

Yes true.

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:49 pm sounds very interesting but im not buying the full version of Reaktor to be able to use it :clown:
I am thinking about making this available in Reaktor Player in the future. But it's too far ahead for now.

Return to “Instruments”