Video: Something landing October 29th from IK Multimedia

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Modo guitar sounds about right. Makes sense, they got da bass and da drums awready. Looking forward to Modo Hair-Metal-Singer to complete the line-up!

It's a triple headed release...

A serious blockbuster that will blow your head off and clear your sinuses...

Modo Banjo,Modo Ukulele and Modo Kazoo...

The demos were recorded in the "Bolivian Room" at Sunset Sound Studios...

The same room where all of those famous rockers used to polish off their cans of coke :)
No auto tune...

SLiC wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:18 am
Shabdahbriah wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:01 pm Obviously a massive space-harp sim, with a Leslie speaker sim...
Isn't it the 100 year anniversary of the Theremin :wink:
Curiously, I really was going to say Giant Theremin initially, but couldn't get past the (albeit 'stylized') harp similarity. thinking about it now, there are some theremins knock-offs that do not look at all like the original... so, it could well be.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

as its 2020, maybe its an alien invasion or an asteroid.

Amplitube 5 https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

And what's crazy there doesn't seem to be an upgrade path for Amplitube Max owners?

"Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever."

They've answered all our wishes - I'm in!
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm "Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever."

Your wish was to have a 'shop' built in to your amp simulator?
Last edited by SLiC on Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Rhytenow wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm Amplitube 5
well thats disappointing given some of the suggestions we gave them :(

SLiC wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:29 pm
revvy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm "Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever."

Wasn't everyone's?

/s
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

only if it simulates the whole experience, getting kicked out for playing stairway or smoke on the water, the condescending staff members sniggering at your fluffed notes and the being closed whenever you try to return something.

revvy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Wasn't everyone's?

/s
:x Ahhh... :lol:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

oh, if they can also include the 10 year old kid that walks in, picks up the jazzmaster to try it out, and plays so good you go home and cry.

Rhytenow wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm Amplitube 5 https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

And what's crazy there doesn't seem to be an upgrade path for Amplitube Max owners?
AmpliTube 4 MAX users can upgrade to AmpliTube 5 or AmpliTube 5 SE if they want only features (and AmplITube 5 adds the new gear, gear included in each is listed on the AmpliTube 5 web page if you need details) as all of your gear will work in AmpliTube 5 per the Specs page:
Universal upgrade is available to anyone and any previous version of AmpliTube — Restore gear from previous purchases via the Custom Shop
If you have AmpliTube 4 MAX but none of the subsequent collections released: If you are missing those, you'd be getting Fender Collection 2, AmpliTube SVX 2, AmpliTube Brian May, Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, Fulltone Collection, and AmpliTube Leslie for about $/€43 a piece. Not to mention ALL of the new features in AmpliTube 5 PLUS the new gear in AmpliTube 5.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:50 pm
Rhytenow wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm Amplitube 5 https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

AmpliTube 4 MAX users can upgrade to AmpliTube 5 or AmpliTube 5 SE if they want only features (and AmplITube 5 adds the new gear, gear included in each is listed on the AmpliTube 5 web page if you need details) as all of your gear will work in AmpliTube 5 per the Specs page:
Universal upgrade is available to anyone and any previous version of AmpliTube — Restore gear from previous purchases via the Custom Shop
If you have AmpliTube 4 MAX but none of the subsequent collections released: If you are missing those, you'd be getting Fender Collection 2, AmpliTube SVX 2, AmpliTube Brian May, Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, Fulltone Collection, and AmpliTube Leslie for about $/€43 a piece. Not to mention ALL of the new features in AmpliTube 5 PLUS the new gear in AmpliTube 5.
I have Amplitube 4 max and it's kinda hard to shell out another $299 for Amplitube 5 max when I paid $299 for amplitube 4 max. Just my opinion but that's not really an upgrade, I'm being treated like a new customer.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”