Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

So @CherryDan... any final teasers before 11/1? I love me some hype and anticipation.

Hoping it's a new thing for VM, but guessing it's another VST based on an existing VM synth voice - maybe the 2600?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

doctoremmet wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:07 pm So @CherryDan... any final teasers before 11/1? I love me some hype and anticipation.
Won't be long now! I'll just say that we've worked extremely hard on this, and I think you'll all be impressed. ..and I'll leave it at that!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:57 am
doctoremmet wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:07 pm So @CherryDan... any final teasers before 11/1? I love me some hype and anticipation.
Won't be long now! I'll just say that we've worked extremely hard on this, and I think you'll all be impressed. ..and I'll leave it at that!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Sorry, I can't wait 24 hours. :hyper:
A well-behaved signature.

I can't get MIDI Out CC from Plug-In Host.

I have tried Sugar Bytes Thesys VST2 and Reason Rack Midi Out VST3. No midi CC out.

I can only output Pitch, Gate and Velocity.
MOD Wheel and Pitch Wheel does not work too, but I do not use it.

Thesys.png

Reason.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bought DCO106 last night as after initially not being that wowed on initial demo after using for a while I completely changed my mind - the sound is very clean and in particular I love how the ARP engine works :)

The Brass ARP reminds me of Tron Legacy soundtrack

future-bit wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:34 pm I can't get MIDI Out CC from Plug-In Host.

I have tried Sugar Bytes Thesys VST2 and Reason Rack Midi Out VST3. No midi CC out.
I ran my own test and tried to output curve cv from Matrix to channel 1 CC #22 and then used remote control to convert that into pan info for a stereo mixer, but that didn't work and the oscilloscope also showed no return voltage so yes it does look like only basic note info is getting transmitted over MIDI from the plugin host. I tried both Reason Rack as a host and host FX and neither helped.

That was using VM standalone which is what I assume you were also doing.

Are you safe?

So , where is the new product , it's the 1 november after all :_)
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:06 pm So , where is the new product , it's the 1 november after all :_)
Last time it was about 6 PM GMT.

Are you safe?

Do we know if its a rack module or stand alone VST?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Pretty sure it's an arp 2600 as a vst , teaser has the same colour scheme ...could also be an oddisey ..but the reverb hints towards a built in spring reverb ( arp 2600) ...
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I would expect it being a VST since Dan mentioned there was something new coming within a couple of weeks when I asked him if they are planning on releasing anything else similar to the DCO-106, like another emulation.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

SLiC wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:21 pm Do we know if its a rack module or stand alone VST?
I will assume it is ARP 2600 VSTi. But I would be glad to be wrong as I don't want to get another VSTi. I already have TimeWarp and Arturia. I could upgrade Korg Legasy to get ARP from Korg, but I don't want so many VSTi.

There are already two ARP 2600 emulations, as well as two ARP ODDESSEY emulations on the market, even thought it would make sense of course. I'm hoping for something new that hasn't been emulated yet though :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

CA2600 - fantastic just what I hoped for

https://cherryaudio.com/instruments/ca2600

Can't wait to try
Last edited by Buckster on Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”