Thumb Jazz Guitar for Kontakt 6

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends at KVR,

I have just released my first VI and would be great to hear your input. Please check the video on youtube and send your thoughts! As a guitar player I always missed a simple library that could give me this thumb octave sound so I sampled my semi acoustic playing only with the thumb. Hope you like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OH7JQieuHc
Best,
Ron

Sounds nice. Good work.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Very nice!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Hey Ron,
please put the link to your site in your signature or in your post - more people will follow.
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Bloomin' 'eck. That sounds sweet. Where is your website?

I see it in the video:

www.rondegusmaolobo.com
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

nice
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

Any Kontakt experts here?

I can't see the key-switches in Kontakt (6) on the virtual keyboard in the GUI. I assume they are further down to the left (ie, lower keys) but I don't know how to view the lower keys.

Thanks ...

Hello Ron. I've sent you a couple of emails and received no reply.

BUMP!!!

Same problem as Aloysius, no keyswitches visible and blue keys shifted all the way toward the left.
Also no sound at all even after batch re-save in latest Kontakt 6.

+1 No sound.

I've written to Ron again. If I don't get a reply (fix) soon, I'll be looking for a refund. He's had enough time already.

I actually have this style covered from a couple angles, but I want to support the guy, and keep him encouraged to keep on making stuff. Did he get back to any of you? I would want an actual working library for my money either way. This sounds great in the video and the keyswitches are shown later in the video. If anyone wants to know other libraries that cover this style PM me (rude to talk about other products on the guys announcement).
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Yes the dev just got back to me and this worked, it was set 2 octaves up for me.
I'd recommend dropping the master volume -5 as well since Switch 1 & 3 are pretty hot.

Been looking for the Wes sound for years and this sounds great!

Yes. That seems to be working. Thanks for posting. Will he be updating the product to work in the ''correct'' octaves? He still hasn't written back to me.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”