Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My REAPER does not 'like' Ample Guitar VST3

Does anyone know of any issues here

Regards

jonmoi

I’ve never heard of Reaper having issues with any plugin. And yeah, I’ve tried *a lot* myself, for that matter. Do you have the latest versions of Reaper and that plugin? And of relevant drivers, etc.?

If no-one can help here, try the Reaper forums. They’re very good for help and advice.

Thank you for your response

Everything is up to date............but I will try Reaper Forums

Regards

jonmoi

jonmoi wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 am My REAPER does not 'like' Ample Guitar VST3
What does that mean? Does it not see it? Does it produce an error? What exactly does it do?

Because vst3 < seems like there is only problems with that one. Doesnt' Ample Guitar come with a VST2 version?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

kvotchin wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:36 am I’ve never heard of Reaper having issues with any plugin. And yeah, I’ve tried *a lot* myself, for that matter. Do you have the latest versions of Reaper and that plugin? And of relevant drivers, etc.?

If no-one can help here, try the Reaper forums. They’re very good for help and advice.
:hihi:

No problems using it for me. Just tried it. Maybe try reinstalling the plugin?

kvotchin wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:36 am I’ve never heard of Reaper having issues with any plugin. And yeah, I’ve tried *a lot* myself, for that matter. Do you have the latest versions of Reaper and that plugin? And of relevant drivers, etc.?

Did with T-Force Trance Gate 2 the other week. I ended up installing the 32 bit vst by just importing the .dll into the appropriate folder but when I tried to install the 64 bit (which required you to copy and paste the whole folder with loads of files in it, 10 or more) it crashed it.

Huh. Well, perhaps I’ll try these ones that are problematic for others. Certainly, I’ve tried hundreds and hundreds of them, all working fine.

To the best of my knowledge so far, it’s one of the most stable DAWs around (and yes, I’ve tried others).

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”