Bioscape, Found Sound Cinematics

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Luftrum wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:31 am Bioscape made it to the nomination list together with releases from Spectrasonics, Heavyocity and Spitfire Audio. Imagine if the little guy (that's me!) came in from the side and then ran off with the prize? Please vote on Bioscape here please: https://www.kvraudio.com/readers-choice ... instrument

Among all who nominated and voted, I will find a winner of a license of Bioscape. Please reply here when you have voted to enter the draw. Winner will be found start November.
Voted... Hope you win. You deserve it. No need for the bribe :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

Sam Burt from Sample Library Review did a very in-depth and thorough review of Bioscape. In the review he writes:

"When a sound designing master meets superb sound recordists and leading preset programmers the result is the beguiling Bioscape. Created entirely from field recordings and found sounds, it creates a menagerie of sonic wonder..."

This is a detailed and highly recommended review, if you want to dive deeper into Bioscape from a user perspective. Read the full review right here.

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Congratulations, Søren! :clap:
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Bioscape is 30% off during the Halloween Sale on The Patchbay which is the only official reseller of Bioscape at the moment. This offer is valid until November 11, just saying!

You can grab Bioscape for some $108 (down from $159) and this also includes Lunaris and anything else from the Luftrum portfolio: https://thepatchbay.co.uk/creator/luftrum1/store/
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Is it normal for orders from US to take a while to get processed? It's been about 30 minutes or so. Maybe I messed something up.
Last edited by Dirtgrain on Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

It was figured out.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Luftrum wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:18 am Bioscape is 30% off during the Halloween Sale on The Patchbay which is the only official reseller of Bioscape at the moment. This offer is valid until November 11, just saying!

You can grab Bioscape for some $108 (down from $159) and this also includes Lunaris and anything else from the Luftrum portfolio: https://thepatchbay.co.uk/creator/luftrum1/store/
Tempting :)

Nominated and voted for this too

awesome
plug in voted
------------
Name: 4737 bunja sir

https://soundcloud.com/george-bunja-clarkson

Wish the interface was bigger on my 4K screen

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 am Wish the interface was bigger on my 4K screen
As much as I love Bioscape, I’ve got to agree with this.

Most people seem to use the large GUI format in Kontakt libraries these days.

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 am Wish the interface was bigger on my 4K screen
+1

Voted. Amazing work. Have to check the sale

Edit: Couldn't resist...
Last edited by gaf_thit on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alchemedia wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:39 am +1
simmo75 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:22 am As much as I love Bioscape, I’ve got to agree with this.
I hear you! Bigger GUI is in the making, together with a handful of new Reverse themed presets. Both will be available as an update through Native Access, hopefully around Christmas. It will be made so you can choose the original GUI size or the larger size, whatever you prefer. Switchable through a click.

(Edit: The UI designer tells me, that although it will be made possible through a click, the size change itself doesn't happen in real time, instantaneously, it will require a Kontakt engine restart.)
Last edited by Luftrum on Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Great news Søren! :tu:

Yes thanks for listening

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”