LiquidSonics Reverberate 3 - Convolution Revolution!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would have a couple of feature suggestions: would it be possible to change things in order to be able to write a preset name just by clicking or double-clicking on it in the "Preset bank"? And would it be possible to change things so that you can copy, paste and cut (copy and initialize at the same time) the presets just by right-clicking on each preset name in the "Preset bank", with a contextual menu appearing (such as "copy preset name" / "paste preset name" / "cut preset name")? It would be very handy and quick. Oh… and perhaps working also with the usual keyboard shortcuts for copy, paste and cut.

Whoa hell froze over because I remember Matt not being receptive to any changes to the UI.

Was Seventh Heaven and Illustrious Plates an eye opener for what success can look with an amazing product AND a decent UI?

Either way, Matt congrats on the release.

I’m late to a lot of new releases it seems.

elxsound wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:25 pm Whoa hell froze over because I remember Matt not being receptive to any changes to the UI.

Was Seventh Heaven and Illustrious Plates an eye opener for what success can look with an amazing product AND a decent UI?

Either way, Matt congrats on the release.

I’m late to a lot of new releases it seems.
Talking of Lustrous Plates, did it get a resizable GUI?

I got it today and I'm really, really impressed. What an awesome reverb. With EU VAT already included in the $99 and the 20% off for BF I paid around 67€ directly from the developers website - what a steal. Even the full price is very generous.

SteveWZ wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:14 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZkrmn ... e=youtu.be

Reverberate 3 is a great tool for tweaking Impulse Responses.
I have a large collection of experimental Impulse Responses I made and brought into Reverberate 3 just to see what reverb designs I could come up with.

Sustained guitar + Reverberate 3 + Custom Impulse Responses = Interesting Sounds.
I really like all the new controls added in Reverberate 3.
Reverberate 2 was great, but the new features really make it so much more powerful.

Very cool impulse responses BTW.

Very interested in picking this up over Altiverb... I need some convincing outdoorsy reverbs/spaces/echos whatever I really don't care how it's done but I want the sound of gunshots far away up in the hills or the forest. I've gotten pretty close with eq and various IRs/settings but was wondering if any of you convolution experts have any Reverberate tips for achieving a more open/outdoors sound. I found a slow hipass dampening effect is pretty convincing but not quite sure how to do that in Reverberate.. Maxforlive Convo there is a dampening filter that slowly sweeps through the reverb but I pretty much hate everything else about that plugin *deep breath* sooOoOOooooo

Well, there are some very good outdoors IR that one can buy and import into Reverberate. I myself am thinking about doing that in the future (not immediately, they are not cheap).
For example:
https://www.boomlibrary.com/sound-effec ... responses/
or
http://phonophilist.com/product/ir-forest-reverb/

FREE Reverberate v3.2 Update and FS-91 Expansion

https://www.liquidsonics.com/2021/09/29 ... erate-3-2/

gotta say, I love free updates :)

anyone can help me choose over this and 7th Heaven?

I would choose Reverberate and I did it. After all, it has excellent Fusion-IR from the Bricasti-M7 which sound not unlike Seventh Heaven, to my ear (especially with equalization, either within Reverberate or external), and it has also many more possibilities (and it can import and use your own IR files, too). I demoed Seventh Heaven and decided not to buy it, because Reverberate is enough to cover the Bricasti sound for me (but I bought Cinematic Rooms Pro – that's another story).

I'd look at them depending on what you're looking for:

Seventh Heaven (regular version) - quick, simple, nice accessible interface with only a few tailoring options - pick a great sounding preset, minor tweaks and go

Reverberate - much more complexity, a lot more reverb options and choices, and a lot for features for power tweakers, but more impulse responses, the ability to use third-party IR's, so ultimately a lot more options and flexibility.

Return to “Effects”