SynthMaster v2.9.9 RC (Rev 10237) released: NOT a minor update though! ;)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And of course I assume you still are going thru compatibility with older presets.
My default Preset. BT GlowFlies still doesnt' play correctly and I found at least another of his own that sounds a bit off. I haven't tried many others.
Thanks again..

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:28 pm And of course I assume you still are going thru compatibility with older presets.
Yes of course, that's our focus, I mean to preserve backwards compatibility.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Great.. Looking forward to it :)
rsp
sound sculptist

I like this!
Thanks for this update!
:clap:

Has anyone on MacOS experienced problems running the installer? I started getting notarization errors from Apple. I really hate Apple during these cases. This was working just fine before...
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Sorry...

I am on 10.14.6 and I didn't get any issues with the installer.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks! Can't wait to try this one. Been away from it a while now and I do miss it. Long time fav.

PS: Does anyone know of a premapped template for Novation SL mk3 and SM2? Not sure how the template thing works for the slmk3 yet, as it's still underway.

Teksonik wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pm Like I said I'm normally a huge fan of satYatune's work and have helped him with testing skins for other plugins but his color choices for the news skins are baffling. :shock:
I agree with Tek on this one...

SynthMaster 2 is a monster synth and it deserves a great GUI...

I prefer the original blue skin @ 140 % over any of the SatYatunes skins for SM2...

My favourite SY skin was the Harbor Blue skin for DUNE 2...

Maybe he could dial up something like that for SM2 ?

Elegant and classic...

Exactly what SynthMaster 2 deserves :tu:

BTW : the 2.9.9 update is great...it has fixed a few small bugs and brought some nice new features to the table ...

Much appreciated...Thanks :clap: :hug:
No auto tune...

Great job, congratulations, we still have a strong competitor among the best synths

Nice, thanks :)

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!
New skin and gui overhaul looks amazing.
Much like the synthmaster one fishman skin, it looks like the niggling little gui bugs will be gone now..

digitalboytn wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:46 pm
SynthMaster 2 is a monster synth and it deserves a great GUI...

I prefer the original blue skin @ 140 % over any of the SatYatunes skins for SM2...

My favourite SY skin was the Harbor Blue skin for DUNE 2...

Maybe he could dial up something like that for SM2 ?

Elegant and classic...

Exactly what SynthMaster 2 deserves :tu:
I totally agree 100%. Satya's Harbor Blue for Dune 2 is brilliant and his Glacier White for Dune 3 is very nice as well.

Synthmaster really does deserve such a high quality GUI. :tu:

EDIT: SM2 deserves better than this:
SM 2-03.png
SM 2-04.png
SM 2-05.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Teksonik on Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm not able to login to the user area. After I input my info, it just takes me right back to the login screen. Would like to try the new update out!

A very nice and unexpected update. Thank you. I personally like the new skins but as noted above there are a few GUI glitches with overlaps etc in the new blue and white skins. I only had a small amount of time to play before work but also noted a few presets not working at all, one such example is 3437 - SEQ Polycomplex.

My user area still shows only 2.9.8...Am I looking in the wrong area?

Return to “Instruments”