- Antares (Autotune)
- AudioSpillage (All)
- Accentize (PreFET)
- BlackRooster (All)
- Celemony Melodyne (v4)
- D16 (All silverline+punchbox)
- Eventide (Micropitch)
- Fuse Audio (Some)
- IK TRacks5 (I only have demo but it passes)
- FabFilter (All FX)

- Pulsar (Mu,Smahser)
- SoundTheory
- Tone Projects
- Softube (All)
- Voxengo (all)
- U-he (Almost all paid, except MFM and Filterscape)
- Wavesfactory (All except echocat)
- zplane (harmony something-demo)
- iZotope (Vocalsynth and a few others
- Plugin Alliance (Dunno few demos) (officially confirmed anyway)
- Melda 14.10 (only MAutoPitch and MTransientMB fail validation - 14.11 might work, have to try)
- Modartt (Pianoteq 6 demo)
- New Sonic Arts (Freestyle demo)
- NoiseAsh (Ruletec demo)
- Overloud (GEM Voice demo)
- Sugarbytes (DrumComputer demo)

A lot of these aren't officially supported, so you might not get support if you get into trouble. Backup before doing Big Sur

add AudioModeling

Most our plug-ins support MacOS 11 Big Sur too.

(as a side note, we also have previews that run on Big Sur with Apple Silicon processors)

I just discovered some plugins have issues with automation - you can't write automation with direct GUI interaction - you can with drawing.

I'm a sitting this out and munching popcorn. My main concern at this point is whether the Logic Remote update works with Mojave and 10.5.1.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

I think it's going to prove to be a much snappier OS than we've ever seen. I'm highly resistant to adopting new software, OS especially but...
Once the things are all supported I'm going to move to it, or maybe double boot.

Absolutely. I was extremely weary of mobile chips for pro audio systems initially, but all of the performance benchmarks coming out right now have me very excited. I can't wait to see what kind of performance they can squeeze out of them on higher end machines.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Our softwares support macOS Big Sur too.

https://internetmusicsoft.com/support.html (https://internetmusicsoft.com/support.html)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”