Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

For those who bought the $20 version, will the upgrade option to Pro be available in our accounts?

simmo75 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 am For those who bought the $20 version, will the upgrade option to Pro be available in our accounts?
Yes. How to upgrade? I bought the pre version that was released at youtube.

alexbaroni wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:37 am
simmo75 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 am For those who bought the $20 version, will the upgrade option to Pro be available in our accounts?
Yes. How to upgrade? I bought the pre version that was released at youtube.
When it goes live later today. Could be well into the afternoon/evening today or tomorrow even, depending on where you live.
Always Read the Manual!

it is for hours available, i saw, or in my case???? i had the early access deal, so, it seems there is also a new version 1.0.1...

Yes, download is up (but not cross grade as far as I can see) a quite a busy little forum already!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

There is a 1.0.2 build mentioned on Discord (which says it is not out yet), although it says it is bumped to 1.0.1.

I downloaded it from my account 30 minutes ago and indeed it is the older 1.0.1 (which I had downloaded a few days ago), not the 1.0.2 mentioned in discord.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zvenx on Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

When it says "SSE optimizations" does that mean i need an SSE processor? (like Massive X)

It doesn't show up in my account?

Spring Goose wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am When it says "SSE optimizations" does that mean i need an SSE processor? (like Massive X)
SSE is pretty old now, so unless you're CPU is truly ancient you should be OK. Massive X requires slightly more modern CPUs with AVX instruction set. AFAIK Mac cheesegraters with Xeon CPUs are about the only relatively modern machines that do not support AVX instruction sets.
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am
Spring Goose wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am When it says "SSE optimizations" does that mean i need an SSE processor? (like Massive X)
SSE is pretty old now, so unless you're CPU is truly ancient you should be OK. Massive X requires slightly more modern CPUs with AVX instruction set. AFAIK Mac cheesegraters with Xeon CPUs are about the only relatively modern machines that do not support AVX instruction sets.
I was just about to correct myself re. AVX. Thanks for reply mate. My computer (PC) wouldn't install Massive X but my computer is quite low spec.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:12 pmStill not available
DAT HYEP

24th November will end shortly here.

"It's November 24th SOMEWHERE."

It's 9 am on the East Coast of the US. These guys are on the West Coast which means 6 am there. Give it time.

Return to “Instruments”