Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

I put it there because that's what Sound Collective started out offering in the beginning. Now they can have effect plugins and will even end up sharing giveaways with Plugin Collective.
Image Image Image Image

Havok wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:42 pm ... its also the Adam Audio "MyAdam" freebie
I believe a proper thank you is in order, I had no idea of this. I had a sad face when I saw it was only for Novation products :D but then your post turned up and since I had a pair of unregistered Adam A7 speakers I could turn my sad face to a happy dub face.... thanks mate.

Kr3eM wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:46 pm
Havok wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:42 pm ... its also the Adam Audio "MyAdam" freebie
I believe a proper thank you is in order, I had no idea of this. I had a sad face when I saw it was only for Novation products :D but then your post turned up and since I had a pair of unregistered Adam A7 speakers I could turn my sad face to a happy dub face.... thanks mate.
Agreed, my situation exactly. Here here, Havok! Here here, old bean!
A well-behaved signature.

Glad to help guys :D

This month we've teamed up with our friends at d16 to bring you the legendary Devastor 2 and a 50% discount on the d16 store.
Image Image Image Image

Sweet!

Lovely stuff :tu:

Can't wait for all the guys trying to sell the code in the Sell&Buy thread...

Cool! I was waiting for Phoscyon to go on sale, but this 50% discount is good enough for me :tu:

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:31 pm Can't wait for all the guys trying to sell the code in the Sell&Buy thread...
It started a couple of hors ago :hihi:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Anybody have Devastor 2 not show up in their D-16 account after going through all the steps ?

EDIT: Never mind I went through the steps again and it showed up this time.

I love the D-16 plugins GUIs. :love:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

sprnva wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:18 pm This month we've teamed up with our friends at d16 to bring you the legendary Devastor 2 and a 50% discount on the d16 store.
Thanks! Great. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I thought the Focusrite Plug-in Collective giveaways were opened up to Novation Sound Collective members? What happened.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

They never were? Right at the beginning, you could get the Focusrite freebies as a Novation customer, but, they stopped that after a few weeks.

I did not know that Adam Audio had a program like this, I’ll have to register my A5X monitors.

Return to “Effects”