Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

i say we gather up our laptops, bring some HUGE speakers, and setup under matt's window... and blast some deep vital basses. (please note; i am laughing maniacally as i write this).

People waiting for Vital.....
Waiting.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I just noticed it says November 24 but... 2020? :help:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm I just noticed it says November 24 but... 2020? :help:
hmmm. maybe vital really is the 'synth of the future'... :o

fisherKing wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:11 pm
liquidsound wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm I just noticed it says November 24 but... 2020? :help:
hmmm. maybe vital really is the 'synth of the future'... :o
Damn :dog:

this really adds a new meaning to early adopting :)

cash in hand, am ready to upgrade to pro. but my weed dealer is knocking on my door. i can't keep him waiting, but i really want vital pro. what to do?..... :help:

fisherKing wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 pm cash in hand, am ready to upgrade to pro. but my weed dealer is knocking on my door. i can't keep him waiting, but i really want vital pro. what to do?..... :help:
weed will get you through times of no pro-synths better than pro-synths will get you through times of no weed. until then, there's always the free version.

My main reason it’s not so much about getting wavetables and presets.
I’m just exited for Matt and I really like to contribute with my wallet.
I can’t believe I only lay down just $20 for this gem!

Get my money!

neverbeeninariot wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:46 pm
fisherKing wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 pm cash in hand, am ready to upgrade to pro. but my weed dealer is knocking on my door. i can't keep him waiting, but i really want vital pro. what to do?..... :help:
weed will get you through times of no pro-synths better than pro-synths will get you through times of no weed. until then, there's always the free version.
Decarb, eat and save your lungs, while enjoying the good times for much longer!
Have you tried Vital?

I thought you had already bought the $20 license?
I think it’s the same isn’t it, just the unlimited text to voice, extra wavetables and presets in the pro?

Psuper wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:51 pm
Good advice for the kids, for us frazzled old hippies however it is a different story :D

neverbeeninariot wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:01 pm
Psuper wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:51 pm
Good advice for the kids, for us frazzled old hippies however it is a different story :D
I'm a frazzled old hippy, changed my ways a few years ago never looked back -- shred, bake 235 for 75 mins, dump it in a glass canning jar with oil, teaspoon on bread every night, 6 hours of chill.
Have you tried Vital?

ha, funny to read replies about the weed thing. i haven't had a drink (or a drug, or weed) since 2009 (so, reasonable question: why is there a weed dealer outside my door?).

i have the $20 version, but i want the $80 version. do the math! it's 4 times better than what i have...

fisherKing wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:12 pm ha, funny to read replies about the weed thing. i haven't had a drink (or a drug, or weed) since 2009 (so, reasonable question: why is there a weed dealer outside my door?).

i have the $20 version, but i want the $80 version. do the math! it's 4 times better than what i have...
Furry muff mate!

Return to “Instruments”