Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

Love the Level 8 presets once again (already saw his presets in PhasePlant) : very high quality, modern design and clearly usable ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

muki wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:58 pm btw,
sorry for my ignorance but what is "Discord perk" ?
I am as clueless about it as you. Yet to be defined I think.
rsp
sound sculptist

I think it's just access to a Vital user Discord (probably with easier access to Matt). Common Patreon/kickstarter/subscription perk these days but I've never signed up for one. It's just a specialized IRC chat, really.

It's access to some Private channels on the discord. They exist, they're just locked right now because I don't think they're ready for launch yet
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

pepelogu wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:55 pm As a Cubase user, when using shortcuts on the keyboard I also change presets on Vital. Very annoying.

Otherwise, like it a lot. :love:
scary, which key commands cause this?
When the plugin GUI is in focus or otherwise?
cheers

AJYoung wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:49 pm It's access to some Private channels on the discord.
i see
thanks for the explanations :-)

DJErmac wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:01 pm Love the Level 8 presets once again (already saw his presets in PhasePlant) : very high quality, modern design and clearly usable ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Now getting to his presets.... Seconded.
rsp
sound sculptist

Win10 is deleting a virus when I download it. Anything to concern over?

How do I get it to download? New to win10 here.

edit:
Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl
Anything to be bothered about or can I allow it? Want to try this synth out!

What's your Anti Virus ? Windows Defender ? The installer scores 1/68 at Virus Total with the one being an obscure AV program:
Vital 112420-2 .png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:13 am What's your Anti Virus ? Windows Defender ? The installer scores 1/68 at Virus Total with the one being an obscure AV program:

Vital 112420-2 .png
Yes just windows defender.

same issue, Windows Defender deletes on arrival.

I've scanned the file with Bitdefender and it's clean. I can't download the free version since I've already bought the Plus version so can't test it but I'm quite confident the Defender warning is just a false positive.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Danilo Villanova wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:19 am same issue, Windows Defender deletes on arrival.
Is it the free version ? If so can you run it through Virus Total just to be sure ?

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

I installed the (almost) free version this morning, before I went to work, and I couldn't make the filters work properly. No matter what settings I used, I got no resonance at all. The little pictograph moves to make it look like it's working but sonically there is nothing. Is something broken or am I doing something wrong?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Even when moving the Vertical Res Slider ?

Vital 112420-3 .png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”