FREE VST Synthesizer Graphite from Sporesound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Introduce you crossplatform wavetable synthesizer Graphite. Synth is free. You can download it from our site sporesound.com. If you have any suggestions please write in sporesoundofficial@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Downloaded looks good but presets don't show up. May I suggest your installer allows you to place files where we want them and as it uses the same sample number type of wavetables as serum the ability to guide the synth to those folders.
Last edited by devilnishy on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Another Serum replica?

Wow! well this come out of nowhere! lol

I'll check it out... :)

Cool, will check out asap!

Is it a replacement for the Cell synth which never happened?

viewtopic.php?t=332574&start=315
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:49 am Cool, will check out asap!

Is it a replacement for the Cell synth which never happened?

viewtopic.php?t=332574&start=315
No this is result of two years hard work, that is all.

devilnishy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:17 am Downloaded looks good but presets don't show up. May I suggest your installer allows you to place files where we want them and as it uses the same sample number type of wavetables as serum the ability to guide the synth to those folders.
I have not created presets, yet. If you want to import your wavetables just put it on Windows in documents/Spore Sound/Tables, on Mac in Library/Audio/Presets/Spore Sound/Tables/. Graphite use wavetables with 2048 samples.

okay :)

The installer didn't let me to choose the path, I had to copy the dll into my vst plugins folder manually (no biggie)

Can't seem to get the filter to work, must be an user error. is there any manual or video or something?

The factory presets folder is epmty, are there supposed to be any presets? i see, it's answered already

recursive one wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:09 am okay :)

The installer didn't let me to choose the path, I had to copy the dll into my vst plugins folder manually (no biggie)

Can't seem to get the filter to work, must be an user error. is there any manual or video or something?

The factory presets folder is epmty, are there supposed to be any presets? i see, it's answered already
Yes the dll you must put manualy on your vst folder, but the vst3 install in default system folder. I will fixed it.

The presets and manual will be later.

Sporesound wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:08 am
devilnishy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:17 am Downloaded looks good but presets don't show up. May I suggest your installer allows you to place files where we want them and as it uses the same sample number type of wavetables as serum the ability to guide the synth to those folders.
I have not created presets, yet. If you want to import your wavetables just put it on Windows in documents/Spore Sound/Tables, on Mac in Library/Audio/Presets/Spore Sound/Tables/. Graphite use wavetables with 2048 samples.
No problems just some minor issues, if you can code a synth should be no problems for you.I will have a proper play with it later, many thanks.

Is it possible for a Linux version?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber

Advocator of free and open source software.

Vital yesterday,Graphite today,It's Xmas yet ?
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters... Am I missing something here?

Drew Lake wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?

recursive one wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:14 pm
Drew Lake wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”