HOFA IQ-Series Reverb V2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been đź‘€ ing the Hofa reverb for some time. But... $250US is too rich for me for a reverb these days. But, it looks good!

At least Elton seems pleased with this one...

soulone82 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:11 pm At least Elton seems pleased with this one...
And the new $600 Nugen reverb! :o

plexuss wrote: ↑Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:00 pm I've been 👀 ing the Hofa reverb for some time. But... $250US is too rich for me for a reverb these days. But, it looks good!
High-end ir reverb's are expensive. Altiverb, liquidsonics pro options, EW spaces... those are what Hofa is competing against.

I think the new Reverberate 3 for $100 is excellent is excellent value.

I was never super impressed with the first version, lotta cpu IIRC and cost. Not a huge fan of IR verbs
myself, tho I have a few. The overloud one is enough for me most times and I got that pretty cheap.

This is a fantastic reverb, it’s convolution, algorithmic and hybrid. It’s an amazingly creative reverb, you can layer up to 6 different reverbs, each one has its own eq, compressor, stereo position etc and there’s a master section too. Cpu is low too. If you’re in the market for a complete reverb package then demo this :)

Return to “Effects”