The Essential Reaktor Tube - (Reviews - Links, Screenshots & Videos) & Free Patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks!

WasteLand wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:41 amthanks!
The whole reviewed list is also available on the Intrancersonic-Design Source, which has very recently had a big integration of customisation and navigation features for one to discover... (currently being documented in another of one my threads on KVR. ):-D.

Intrancersonic-Design Source
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 am
The whole reviewed list is also available on the Intrancersonic-Design Source, which has very recently had a big integration of customisation and navigation features for one to discover... (currently being documented in another of one my threads on KVR. ):-D.

Oh man, how could I miss this topic. Thanks Intracer!

0degree wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 am

This thread is just a snapshot of what you will discover on the site above... right this minute I'm trying to think about how I'm going to do this new animated header lol.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:34 am

This thread is just a snapshot of what you will discover on the site above... right this minute I'm trying to think about how I'm going to do this new animated header lol.
This site is pure gold :)

0degree wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:22 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:34 am

This site is pure gold :)
i agree, again thanks!

The site hasn't been updated yet, but I thought I'd include this video here. Yep, it's the TB303 reincarnation that might take your fancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz76Cmt ... l=JonAudio

v1o wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:32 am Are there any decent Reaktor based effects? Such as reverbs and channel strips?
hi, rounds reverb is very good, get here -
Rounds Reverb.7z
for channel strip i can make you one, you just have to tell me what effects and order you want them to be :hug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aliasing plugin owner
:?

whats with the spyware. Scriptsnh.gen

boombaxx wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:29 am whats with the spyware. Scriptsnh.gen
What / who are you referring to?

Return to “Instruments”