RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

I'm really looking forward to this.
The demo sounds really great :love:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Plasmonic is one of the most lively, responsive, organic sounding synth I ever saw.
Philippe

+1

Love the demo, as well. The GUI is okay, I can work with it and nothing annoys me.

You think he's waiting for Black Friday tomfoolery to blow over before releasing it?

ariston wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:55 am Love the demo, as well. The GUI is okay, I can work with it and nothing annoys me.

You think he's waiting for Black Friday tomfoolery to blow over before releasing it?
I think he's waiting for having it finished for a good release
Philippe

p1afff wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:02 am I think he's waiting for having it finished for a good release
What's wrong with it now?
Yorgos Simeonidis

I don't know how many bugs are in it. I don't see any at the moment.

But the final release will have double as much presets and these need to be compiled and adjusted ...

nothing at all, just the normal process of polishing, optimizing bits, organizing presets etc What kind of sound are you looking for ?
Philippe

A few turns showing one of Plasmonics specialties.
I've got a feeling the preset collection is going
to be rather extravagant. :hyper:

plasmonic-pluks.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Is this a preset?

Endless appreciated!🙏❤️🚒

So do we think it’s going to be released On Black Friday?

I don't think so. As already said Brian isn't waiting for some blatant outside world stuff but more finishing stuff and saving life's! I can't wait to have the final version myself, too

gunnar wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:21 am Is this a preset?

Endless appreciated!🙏❤️🚒
I'm pretty sure it was the Bowed Santoor preset with Replika delay using phaser and diffuse switches on the Replika init patch. (I was in a hurry, and unfamiliar with the Plasmonic effects) The sound was played by two arps (Dualism) using different speeds, directional flows, and number of octaves. There are several other Plasmonic presets in the ballpark, and the Reaper project file text didn't have the preset name, since it's a demo.
Cheers

A demo? Whohoo downloading now. :love:

Please make the UI more clear to read, like by increasing contrast.

Return to “Instruments”