ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

TS-12 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:52 pm I was considering buying Nexus 3 but hearing stories like these here and at other forums, no way I'm getting nexus 3. i hope Avanger support is not like that because Im planning on getting Avenger
They're the same people. Check out the Avenger thread to read the horror stories about the Codemeter copy protection.

Check out the Avenger Facebook Group too to get a balanced view.

It has 3,300 members.

Avenger support is very good. They have a dedicated support person, Andre, who's prompt to reply. He's available daily on the FB group.

Recently he published some instructions for people unfamiliar with CodeMeter, though it all works well through the downloadable VPS Portal.

I updated mine last week. One click - done.

btw REFX isn't the same company as Vengeance Sounds at all, though Manuel Schleiss (Vengeance) does design presets for Nexus
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

I remain skeptical in general about reportedly censured forums giving a true picture.

But indeed I do appreciate and agree there is a world beyond KVR.

You only had one click in VPS Portal? Normally for me it is two clicks, Revoke License and reapply license, or was your license already expired?

Actually in general I also found Refx Support quick and helpful.
rsp
sound sculptist

But indeed I do appreciate and agree there is a world beyond KVR
yes indeed, and its huge :)

BlackFriday.png
Enjoy our huge discount of 40% (yes correct fourty!) on all our products, such as VST Plugins,Expansion packs for Avenger or Phalanx and Samplepacks. Just enter „BF2020“ during checkout and apply the discount on your shopping cart. (If you want to order multiple items, please add them one by one from the buy button and do not use the shopping carts' -10% cross selling,since it would overwrite the Black Friday discount. You cant use both discounts). Happy shopping time!

https://youtu.be/ivdjS3nnEe4
Take a trip into the future! "Cyberpunk One" is here: Get ready for the most bad-ass, futurized 80s sounds you will ever encounter. As a mixture of melodic vintage synth pop, dubstep, and hard electronic beats, this genre just have something for everyone. Manuel Schleis and Andy Hinz again teamed up to create the best Cyberpunk sounds out there: Enjoy fuzzed guitar basslines, ultra hard sync sounds, analog pads, digital bells, evolving pads and fat gated drums. We recorded the original 80s analog & digital hardware, as well as real guitarists and bass players and created 31 authentic drumkits and 110 (!) outstanding wavetables for you to explore. This is the complete Cyberpunk experience! (Of course you want to have this if you are into Synthwave or Synthpop, too)

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.6.0 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

132 Avenger presets 31 new drumkits & sequences
30 new granular samples 3 new multiloops
129 new multisamples 88 new arp patterns
75 new osc-shapes 110 new wavetables

https://youtu.be/Xesk_tWwunM
The first Vengeance Essential Synthwave samplepack has landed! You wanted the best magic 80's sounds in one place? Well here it is: "VSW1" has over 2700 high quality wave samples, consisting of the fattest vintage kicks, snares, cymbals & synth toms, analog basses & synths, complete drum loops, complex uplifting & downlifting effects, huge reverbed impacts as well as many live recorded electric guitar loops - all in various tempos, ranging from 100 to 140 BPM and different root keys... created on authentic 80s hardware and insanely expensive vintage effect gear. This is a complete decade in one samplepack, carefully lifted and polished up to the modern standarts! Use these sounds in all kind of Electronic, Synth Pop, Synthwave, Cyberpunk or Trance genres. Your samplers are waiting for hot new sounds, what are you waiting for?

get it both at: www.vengeance-sound.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This is the Nexus thread :P

oops, nevermind :)

Now the reFX Black Friday / Christmas sale is live.

I wonder why dance orchestra and guitars never get legacy pricing. I've been waiting to pick them up in a sale for like 12 years. I don't even want them by this point, but it's been going on so long I feel like I'll buy them if they ever do go on sale, just because :lol:

It's amazing how all their expan$ion packs sounds the same..but this time, even the names stay the same!

Ladies and gents!
Get ready to the next gen pre3$3t$ pack!
The mother of all packs!
The be-all and end-all!
The mammoth of edm!
EDM number....
SIX!

Inspired by:
https://youtu.be/sts6TWG67wA

U can literally buy a nice hardware Analog synth ,for a small collection of what these sound packs cost. Imagine if users this year say , F@^* your xmas bs sale Refx, we will be good without these overpriced presets, that you can't tweak whatsoever.
Ahh version 6 is EDM even a thing anymore?

Seriously though, so many more dev's are offering much more then Refx does with Nexus expansions. Do your homework!
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Ahh version 6 is EDM even a thing anymore?
it currently bursts all sale records... so... yes
(apart from that, its great)
BlackFridayrefx.jpg
Black Friday sale startet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I’m interested to buy the Nexus 3 upgrade on sale right now. When I put it in cart, it says I can get another 15% off discount on any expansion I buy, on top of the current discount on expansion. So I will wait later in the month before buying the upgrade, to see if I will grab more expansions while I can benefit from that extra discount.

https://youtu.be/hoBSm-dLyts
Get ready to explore another world!

Studio Production 1 can take you anywhere you want to go sonically. With scene-setting synths, inventive drums, whimsical samples, and playful instruments from around the globe, this expansion will set the stage for any production.

Welcome to your new musical Swiss army knife for any and all studio productions!

Return to “Instruments”