Black friday remorse thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still a few days until the real deal, but since capitalism ruined this also with all those "black friday for the whole month"-sales crap, maybe it's not too early to bring this up.

So.. What did you get and how much did you spend? :D

I’m going to regret not buying Pigment or Rapid.
Or the other way around :cry:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

^This.

I only pulled the trigger with Polygon 2.. Got it for 10€!! :hyper:

Drats that capitalism thingy.....

What.. No one is sweating already with all the $$ spent? :lol:

SneakyBeats wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:35 am So.. What did you get and how much did you spend? :D
Well, my plan was to not buy much except the upgrade from Izotope Music Production Bundle 2 to Music Production Suite 4, which I did today.....

...after already buying Vital, Algonauts Atlas (my new fav drummer!), Surreal Machines Dub Machines, Synapse Audio The Legend and Dune 2 > Dune 3 upgrade, and some presets for Zebra and Sylenth1. :dog:

Now I'm going to log off the internet until after Christmas. :help: :lol:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I bought a doorbell. Not too keen on the chime sound now to be honest.

I already bought a bunch of stuff this month, as polish currency was falling down at that time. Better spend some savings now than later.

Still, the product I'm most interested in - Padshop 2 - is not on sale, while the most of other Steinberg stuff already is :/

I'll probably end up buying Pigments and possibly some other stuff instead - whatever is discounted. There's also iZotope bundle upgrade for 300$, but that's still a lot of money and the few remaining products are not quite as urgent to me right now.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

SneakyBeats wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:35 am since capitalism ruined this also with all those "black friday for the whole month"-sales crap
It's obviously exactly the right thing to do, with all the "I want my gift today" 50 year old kids these days.

If anything, this year, I might regret not buying some stuff. Amazon has the Behringer Model D for 261 €. That's tempting, but, I'm sure I'd absolutely hate the hardware workflow again (already did with the Blofeld I had here for a couple of days...). Still, 261 € is an absolutely ridiculous offer for such a synth. Quite a no-brainer for most who are into hardware, I guess.

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 am Still, the product I'm most interested in - Padshop 2 - is not on sale, while the most of other Steinberg stuff already is :/
Wanted to get it as well (the upgrade from my Pro license), if it goes on sale, but, decided that Absynth probably does everything it does anyway, and, that way I don't have to deal with eLicenser either.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can't feel any Black Friday remorse if you just ignore any and all deals.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:05 am Amazon has the Behringer Model D for 261 €.
Wow :eek:

Really tempting... I kinda wish that Volcas were on sale somewhere.. Those are fun little machines.

I would only have it if I bought the Sampletank 4 Max crossgrade at an almost silly price. Which I won't do. I don't need another 260gb on my hdd, and I have enough rompler stuff. Good deal, though.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”