Surreal Machines Impact

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ah@surrealmachines wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:33 pm
ricowave202 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:36 am Would love to see an improved preset browser on Modnetic. Great Plugin.
We are listening.... What are the most significant things that don't work for you about the current preset menu (or put another way - what would be top of your list for improvement)?
The easiest improvement would be to have the presets divided into subfolders so the user doesn't have to scroll down through the one folder with all the presets. I'd be happy with that.

On all plugins

...i'm really enjoying 'Crack' !

(Now glancing at 'Impact' :love: )

A Feature request for CRACK
which i assume would be really simple to implement.
- It's a TRIM knob on the output ,
to compensate for the increase or (decrease)
in volume the the plug-in creates.
That would be godsent!

Other than that..

Thank you for an awsome, great sounding and CPU efficient transient shaper. Very tasteful :clap:

Impact has a trim ;)

Beautiful plugins. On the Surreal Machines website you can clearly see the plugins are presented in full screen on a laptop however I don't seem to find an option for this (I have Diffuse and Modnetic).

Does anyone know wether these plugins are resizable or not?

The plugins are resizable using a menu beside the presets.

Thanks but I swear to god I can't see it. Tried AU and VST too.

soma wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:30 pm https://www.surrealmachines.com/wp-cont ... Manual.pdf Page 11 ;)
Top lad but there is no Zoom menu for me in Modnetic and Diffuse. I see the 'Zoom' in Impact and Crack though. On the website however Modnetic appears full screen as well! There is no Zoom like in the Manual:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zoom is coming to Dub Machines as a free update in 2021.

i'm enjoying Impact. i like the combination of tools and the sound of it. it's a nice creative processor and problem solver as well.

got an email today with a $10 loyalty voucher/coupon. the email said my coupon was about to expire so i should use it. it's the first email offer w/coupon attached i've received from Surreal Machines.

A bit late guys since i already purchased Impact a few days ago. shrug. ;)

That's surprising to hear because we just sent it to the exact same recipients. (customers from before the sale got a 10€ voucher on top of the sale and people subscribed to our list but not customers got another email). Are you sure it wasn't in your spam folder or deleted by accident? Sorry about that.
dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:08 pm got an email today with a $10 loyalty voucher/coupon. the email said my coupon was about to expire so i should use it. it's the first email offer w/coupon attached i've received from Surreal Machines.

soma wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 pm That's surprising to hear because we just sent it to the exact same recipients. (customers from before the sale got a 10€ voucher on top of the sale and people subscribed to our list but not customers got another email). Are you sure it wasn't in your spam folder or deleted by accident? Sorry about that.
dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:08 pm got an email today with a $10 loyalty voucher/coupon. the email said my coupon was about to expire so i should use it. it's the first email offer w/coupon attached i've received from Surreal Machines.

it's not a big deal. it adds up to nice coffee for you instead of a discount for me. :)

i only mention it so in case there's a glitch somewhere you'll be aware of it.

i assume it got lost in the ether of the internet. i routinely check spam before nuking the spam folder.

cheers for impact. i really like it.

I've been loving Impact since I picked it up a few months ago, it's become my initial go-to for many drums during a mix. One minor thing that's been bugging me however is that the output stage seems to mess with the sound, even if it's not "touching" it at all (0 GR). The only way to avoid this is to use the passthrough option and apply a different clipper/limiter afterwards. I'm not sure if this is just a me problem or if it's happening to anyone else, but I thought I'd share my experience regardless.

Aside from that though, it's still one of my favorite tools and gets a lot of use anywhere in the mix.

Return to “Effects”