The Intrancersonic - Design Source - Huge New Updates - Nov 2020 - Oct 2021

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Interactive Additions: 5th November 2020

https://intrancersonic-ds.blogspot.com/

I began development of the Intrancersonic-Design Source back in June with my last update in July.

Since then, it has had a huge update integrating an intelligent navigation system which negates manual scrolling to the content you want to see, from the top drop down menus.

In addition to this, there is plenty of new content to enjoy watching and to listen to from the 80's and 90's with classic pop music, contemporary music, as well as more film scores you would have enjoyed all those years ago.

In addition to that, there are some great documentaries, including one on Queen, presentations and snippts of films, both on the main page and other pages found in the menus. There is also a lot of new stuff I've created in regard to building and designing interfaces as well as other projects currently in the works related to that. New photos have been integrated, as well as the site having had a regular refresh in how much of the site looks also...

A playlist of my music from soundclick was also integrated some time ago which behaves in an interactive way, in addition to the music I've on soundcloud.

Some things I've removed and or tested in that time, and there is more planned in the near future as the site evolves and grows.... A few more programs have been added to the huge list of over 160 which are there also.

Last, but definitely not least....

In the past week, my head has been trapped in the world of web coding development with adding fresh new functionality to the site. And whilst, I'm impatient at times when it comes to scripting stuff, I typically won't give up once I've started on that path and particularly when it comes to interactive stuff. So what changed ? Well... the integration of new options which allow you to dramatically customise the look of the site, not just in terms of colour but in actual background design based upon the preset templates provided. Clicking on the GUI Styliser button will change the inner section to provide a lighter look with a different background whilst keeping the default outer border design the same. Clicking on any of the colours will change the outer border whilst providing a transparent look to the side panel sections that reside on either side. The side panel text at this time doesn't change however with the background being semi-transparent, the difference is effective. Customising the site in how it looks is on a page by page basis and will default back to normal when switching to another. A few 'one click' colour buttons can be found in the lower Sub-Menu area, near the moon image, whilst far more are located in the new dropdown menu.

In the past week, I've had to figure out a lot in implementing the customisation feature... and there's still much more for me to figure out in the area which could be very well implemented in the future.

New content is planned to be added, whilst the site itself will inevitably change in that time also... :-).
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I do not understand what you do at all

Nothing wrong with a bit of mystery... :-)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

New Interactive Additions: 10th November 2020

GUI - Divisional Shelving System Introduced ( Horizontal Separators - Toggle Between Contracted & Expanded Modes - ( Adds space whist allowing customised design and book like marking of areas you have been to.

(This feature also applies to new header animation image which can be reduced in size).

Some changes in video content.
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Interactive Features: 15th November 2020

New developments started with an extension to the customisation features recently added.

Integration of new stylish themed backgrounds of which many more will be created, and that of which extend out beyond the central content area of the site itself. This is a new system which at present is available from a new drop down menu with the 'X1' in it's name.. Both X1 and X2 GUI stylising features can work in conjunction with one another, which extends the design aspects even further. Customisation of the background for the Intrancersonic-Design Source have been a long time coming, but it's not been until recently that I've found out how to implement it and make the solutions work as I extend my knowledge in reading up on how to do things and what you can't.

A small but useful addition to the site being introduced is hover over text. This was included on the top animation header to indicate how it can be interacted with.

There's cool stuff to come... :-)
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds like you’ve been busy!
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Had a quick look.
Sadly on my tablet the site isn't scalable and it looks like its designed for large screens, I need to zoom in about 50%to read the menus. It takes a long time to load the landing page and most of the screen is just black with some YouTube linked thumbnails on the right, it took about 1 minute for the cube animation below the page title to appear. I got bored and gave up then.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Yeah, 1080P is the minimum really to see and navigate around it if you don't have the ability to zoom out far enough if at all. I was aware that since adding more video content to the main page, that it has slowed down the loading quite a bit. Having just tested my LG TV which has a Web OS to browse the web with, I think I may have laid the last piece of straw that's broke the camel's back, since adding the new website background customisation feature. Running out of memory on the TV is much easier, unlike a proper computer with gigs of memory and cache.

But in any case, I've made a few changes which should speed up the loading on all devices by removing the spinning cube which was there to indicate the loading processes and optimising the width of the new styling backgrounds. :-)

Thanks guys.... and yup... I've been very busy the past few weeks.

(Update- Web OS TV is happier since changes)

(Additional Updates Tonight)

New Backgrounds Added

New Interactive Features & A Huge Content Update: 12th December 2020

The Intrancersonic - Design Source has seen a huge update since my last posting back in November.

Some things have been incredibly tricky to figure out and have posed quite a challenge at the scripting level in integrating new interactive functionality. Not only to make these functions work properly but to make them behave in the right way, or at least not in a way that can be worked with. Sometimes what you intend to do turns out to provide options that you didn't think of which is quite revealing.

This was pretty much the case with the integration of the new navigation system of the site where you can navigate different pages of the site without leaving the main one you are on. On the right side there are now two buttons, one being 'Screen +' and the other being 'Refresh' Adding screens and refreshing (or removing) is how you can create a cascade of windows within each other and remove them as required using these buttons. You can also refresh the entire main webpage by the first one that is displayed.

The screen navigation system is viewable upon clicking on the black menu strips that runs across from the left side arrows >>>. Clicking on the /\ will draw this section back up as it was before without any interruption to any content that is playing. This expanding contracting dropdown section is also a new feature that's been integrated which provides a flexible and much needed way to view the menus and subsections that were once held at the bottom.

There is a new site page loading animation system which behaves as an interactive element one can play with. Hover over and click the square buttons to change the look of the site or act as mouse game to test your skill with music that is playing, such as keeping in time to the beat. The new animation system replaces the previous one which had no interactivity.

The site GUI Customisation feature has had much refinement and actually provided some scripting conflicts when introducing the new screen navigation system whilst inheriting another related to the expanding and contracting system, but otherwise I found some middle ground there to help mitigate those issues.

Previously the background dropdown menu was outside, but it now resides inside the colour customisation menu which provides a range of buttons to change some new semi-transparent backgrounds that are provided with many of the others which provide a cool modern look to the site and change from the jet black. The new background designs are mainly of the dark kind as I felt they worked much better than the coloured variety. Additional ones which provide this dark set with a colour tinted look that can be controlled vie the colour buttons, will be added to those that don't have any at present soon.

There are many rudimentary changes which have been made but one of the most noticeable is the top navigation menu. It's now much faster in how the transition appears whilst navigating across the menus. This now mirrors the other menu which is slightly different in looks and whilst a small thing, definitely makes a difference in how quick the site feels in response.

Whilst a lot of time has been on the technical side of self learning, research, testing and developing my own solutions to allow the integration of scripted solutions, there have also been a huge amount of content added, which is mainly in the form of videos.

There are new sections for newly released software which takes the form in release videos from the actual developers of these programs, and for those interested in video editors, this is area one that will interest you atm.

Those of you that use Presonus Studio One will now find recent and newly added video content to digest. There's a new section in the works to highlight Studio One's plugins.

There is a new video games section which has a specially selected list of games that highlight the amazing Commodore Amiga computer that was at the forefront of graphic design, music, and video in the 1980's and early 1990's.

There is if you didn't notice, a livestream video link vie NASA's website at the top, so if you're interested in the heavens above then that might float your boat for any happenings at the ISS.

There is also a feature video gallery which provides a selection of diverse content from legends involved in the music industry and great classic 1980's programs from the UK like Terrahawks and Tomarrows World, whilst also cool content in the digital realms.

And if you didn't think there was enough music, well... you'll love what I've added right up to today. From great film score music to the early - mid 1990's classics. :-). This in addition to the sci-fi film music sections you can find on the site.

My own little bio section also had some new things added...

All in all, it's all coming together rather well I think...there is around 60 new videos... :)

no offense but I see no reason to wait the minute plus for this to open :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

There is a lot of video's on the main page...(click on the blue text to activate the dropdown video's) you will require a standard broadband (2.5-3 Meg connection minimum) and PC computer setup. If you are using an internet TV based or mobile setup then the loading will take longer. Internet based TV's are limited in Ram unfortunately and generally much slower at decoding content.

Main page contains 72 videos.

May I give you a sentence of advice:

Less is more :!:

You tend to try to impress people with as much content as possible but in the end it feels like being chased by an avalanche and they leave your website before exploring it.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:14 am There is a lot of video's on the main page...(click on the blue text to activate the dropdown video's) you will require a standard broadband (2.5-3 Meg connection minimum) and PC computer setup. If you are using an internet TV based or mobile setup then the loading will take longer. Internet based TV's are limited in Ram unfortunately and generally much slower at decoding content.

well I'm on my laptop I use daily, my last speed test was like a B+... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:39 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:14 am There is a lot of video's on the main page...(click on the blue text to activate the dropdown video's) you will require a standard broadband (2.5-3 Meg connection minimum) and PC computer setup. If you are using an internet TV based or mobile setup then the loading will take longer. Internet based TV's are limited in Ram unfortunately and generally much slower at decoding content.

well I'm on my laptop I use daily, my last speed test was like a B+... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Some browsers are better than others with handling video content, so if you've not tried already, here are a few options. https://windowsreport.com/watching-video-browsers/

dude, I told you what I experienced, I dont have these issues anywhere else, but it happened when I checked out you site...something wrong on my end...gotcha :dog:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”