Changing Master Track Chord Colors (No pink)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys is there a way to change the color of the chords on the master track from pink to...uhm...I don't know...anything other than pink? It's not that I don't like pink, because I do, but in this case, no, I don't like pink. Here's your opportunity to extort money from me, because I will pay whatever it is that you ask for, just so as to remove the "pale pink" banner running across the screen. Thank you for your help.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

can you post a screen shot? Only because, there might be a reason why that is happening... for example, if the chords chosen are not in the correct scale, they color to a red (maybe pink) to indicate it will not sound correct, or too distant from the tonal center. Example would be using major chords for a minor scale, or vice versa..

but in any case, the colors are set in the settings -> user interface tab..

Yes, of course, you can decide the chord colors, or use a different coloring scheme, or not using coloring at all. Click on the small hamburger icon on the master track:

You can set up 'by tonality' colors under Settings / User Interface very flexibly:

'By tonality' is useful because colors are mixed, so a chord which includes a major and minor triad will be the mixture of red and blue.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thank you guys for your response! Attila, you rock! It was the little hamburger thing I needed. Thanks also for the bonus "settings" information. That's what I was looking for.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

I have one more question. Let's say I want to convert HSL values which seem to be percentages to the 0-255 scale that is in RapidComposer, am I able to do that?

Here's one of the HSL colors I would like to use: 198°, 100%, 27%
Is there a formula that I can use to get a roundabout representation of that color rather than farting around with trial and error. Don't get me wrong, I love farting around with trial and error, but in this case, no I don't. Thanks for any help!

You multiply the Hue(degrees) by 255/360.
The percentages should be multiplied by 255/100.
I use HSV so the conversion from HSL to HSV may not be simple, I think bigger L values decrease the saturation... :scared:
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thank you so much man. You've been very helpful!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”