Free "Analog Effects" from PreSonus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just received an email from PreSonus which mentions that their analog effects are now available for use in other DAWs. It also mentions you can get them for FREE! It says you just need to sign into your MyPreSonus account and then go to shop.presonus.com to get them for free.

Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to get them for no cost. Should there have been a promo code in the e-mail?

If this is something exclusive to PreSonus Sphere subscribers, there was nothing in the e-mail to indicate that stipulation:

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Actually, if you continue to scroll it says it's free for Sphere and Studio One 5 pro users.

pc2000 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 am Actually, if you continue to scroll it says it's free for Sphere and Studio One 5 pro users.
It does not say it's free for Sphere and Studio One 5 pro users in the e-mail which I received from PreSonus. Despite being a Studio One 5 Pro owner, I am not able to get those plugins in the PreSonus shop for no cost.

Would you please post a screenshot of the appropriate part from the e-mail you received?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:41 am
pc2000 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 am Actually, if you continue to scroll it says it's free for Sphere and Studio One 5 pro users.
It does not say it's free for Sphere and Studio One 5 pro users in the e-mail which I received from PreSonus. Despite being a Studio One 5 Pro owner, I am not able to get those plugins in the PreSonus shop for no cost.

Would you please post a screenshot of the appropriate part from the e-mail you received?
Download the Presonus Hub in your account. You should be able to then install them and you're done.

TMaudio wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:43 am

Download the Presonus Hub in your account. You should be able to then install them and you're done.
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I still cannot see how to get those new analog plugins at no cost:

I have Studio One 5 Pro and can't figure out how to get them either. This kind of confusion and conflicting information is pretty typical of PreSonus PR.

AdvancedFollower wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 am I have Studio One 5 Pro and can't figure out how to get them either. This kind of confusion and conflicting information is pretty typical of PreSonus PR.
Same thing have a pro 5 license.

Hi,

Same problem here. Until I clicked view online on the bottom of the email. Then I clicked the link to the software, added it to my cart. When viewing my cart a coupon code was added. Could have been coincidence, who knows. Worth trying out.

devilnishy wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:32 am
AdvancedFollower wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 am I have Studio One 5 Pro and can't figure out how to get them either. This kind of confusion and conflicting information is pretty typical of PreSonus PR.
I dont know are you guys joking or what...??? :dog: But dont you know that you already own these plugins with your Pro 5 license??? :neutral: I have pro and used them on every mix. Just go to effects tab -> presonus -> and find them... :tu:

It does not say it's free for Sphere and Studio One 5 pro users in the e-mail which I received from PreSonus.
It does in the one that I received.

I wonder if this is a one time, limited offer, or a perpetual one.

HcDoom wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:07 pm
devilnishy wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:32 am
I dont know are you guys joking or what...??? :dog: But dont you know that you already own these plugins with your Pro 5 license??? :neutral: I have pro and used them on every mix. Just go to effects tab -> presonus -> and find them... :tu:
I think the point is to have them available in other DAW's.

Insmithereens wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:54 pm Hi,

Same problem here. Until I clicked view online on the bottom of the email. Then I clicked the link to the software, added it to my cart. When viewing my cart a coupon code was added. Could have been coincidence, who knows. Worth trying out.
It's not a coincidence, it works when you are logged in. It works indeed. :tu:

Insmithereens wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:54 pm Hi,

Thank you for sharing what you did. I did all of this yesterday, but no coupon was applied. Today, a coupon did get applied to my cart at checkout, so I was able to "purchase" the collection for free.

Perhaps there was a system task running to apply the coupon one-by-one to all eligible PreSonus accounts, and it just had not been applied to my account yet. I dunno. :shrug:

I raised a support ticket regarding it not being free, but they quickly responded and said it was an initial issue in the store. The discount is only applied in the cart/checkout like the previous posters show, but PreSonus also adviced to log out of your account and in again if it is still not working. That should fix it.

If you didn't get these for free, would you buy the Analog Effects Collection or single plugins to use in another DAW?

Return to “Effects”