Video featuring my Drum'N'Bass track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FlyFilmsUK have released a promotional video for the dancer Alyssa Lyle featuring one of my old drum'n'bass tunes. The recording was made at the Timeless Festival in 2002 which was Marineville's last gig as it turned out.

Hope you enjoy the vid :)

https://vimeo.com/500455820
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

is she dancing to recordings of the same track?

as usual goes together well.
he's very good!
in this "visual age" this kind of thing could get you a good few listens and views :tu:
and a nice bit of proper old school dnb, not that odd shite they call dnb these days :shrug: nice bit of jaaaazz. :band2:

can't comment on the actual dancing, i can't tell you if she's good or not :shrug:
she's very bendy and doesn't fall over, im assuming these are positives! :hihi:

i am to dancing, what genghis kahn is to vsts, we know nothing!

Cheers vurt. I'm no judge of dancing either, but she has some good moves imho. The footage was shot using several dnb tracks. Davey cut it to fit the track he used. He's busy putting a second video together using another Marineville track and some differently lit footage of Alyssa doing her thing. Thanks for taking the time to watch/listen. :)

Not quite usual that modern dance gets in touch with DnB. Nice work! Sounds like a light version of Squarepusher back in the days. Hardware based production?

Thanks htcnext2. Your'e right ... our live setup was completely hardware back in those days. That gig was done using a Boss SP505, Pro-1, Kurzweil K2000 and a couple of effects pedals iirc. :)

BUMP for the weekend :ud:

Return to “Music Cafe”