Delays in shipment of your hardware - here is probable why?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bungle wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:52 am
Eauson wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:11 am The cost of shipping containers has increased from £1500 to £10,000, so may make some items more expensive (unless businesses want to take a loss ) & contribute to delays :(
And where are you getting those figures exactly lol.
I have a ton of stuff from Nvidia cards to RME interfaces on order, all are delayed because of Corina Virus, no mattr how much China pretends they have no issue, their infrastructure is decimated right now.
I’m just making it up because I’m bored :)
Or
From reports of businesses ?
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

bungle wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:52 am And where are you getting those figures exactly lol.
the bbc story has the figures...
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55740063
Last edited by muki on Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

another reason, yeah you guessed it, covid :shrug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:19 pm another reason, yeah you guessed it, covid :shrug:
No kidding. Even buying used gear on eBay or anyplace else online, shipping times are
longer than they were pre-pandemic. All of the shipping carriers are inundated with higher volumes, as more people are shopping online due to COVID, ...AND....they are all shorthanded....again due to COVID.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

CapnLockheed wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:59 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:19 pm another reason, yeah you guessed it, covid :shrug:
No kidding. Even buying used gear on eBay or anyplace else online, shipping times are
longer than they were pre-pandemic. All of the shipping carriers are inundated with higher volumes, as more people are shopping online due to COVID, ...AND....they are all shorthanded....again due to COVID.
yes. :neutral:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”