PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRist
306 posts since 29 May, 2001

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:33 am

I havent heared of any.

I would love to see synth programming YouTube tutorials....

User avatar
KVRAF
2476 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am

if anyone creates a soundbank, or knows of any... post a link! am starved for presets... :D
https://upstatebrooklyn.com
one plugin short of perfection...

User avatar
KVRAF
4096 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:46 am

fisherKing wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am
if anyone creates a soundbank, or knows of any... post a link! am starved for presets... :D
I am finding working with Plasmonic in Unify helps to expand the sonic capabilities. Unify is a plugin for layering plugins. Yes some DAWs support similar features but I personally find using Unify to be a better smoother more inspiring experinece. Plugin Guru has a free library for Plasmonic which includes the Plasmonic presets as Unify layers making it a lot faster to build up a sound. Then, in Unify, you can add midi arpeg and sequencing, effects etc to each layer. amazing stuff.

KVRist
76 posts since 24 Dec, 2018

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am

fisherKing wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am
if anyone creates a soundbank, or knows of any... post a link! am starved for presets... :D
Probably soon
Philippe

KVRAF
5065 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am


User avatar
KVRAF
2476 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:50 am

Cinebient wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am
Some presets. :)
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... me-presets
sounds good! but...uh; where to find the presets themselves?
https://upstatebrooklyn.com
one plugin short of perfection...

KVRAF
5065 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:52 am

fisherKing wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:50 am
Cinebient wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am
Some presets. :)
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... me-presets
sounds good! but...uh; where to find the presets themselves?
Not ready yet, sorry.

KVRAF
5065 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:07 pm

Another experiment. It is so much fun to play with Plasmonic.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... iving-high

User avatar
KVRian
755 posts since 11 Aug, 2018 from UE

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:16 am

fisherKing wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am
if anyone creates a soundbank, or knows of any... post a link! am starved for presets... :D
First Preview:
https://youtu.be/-o7Qtx1LRig
https://youtu.be/VvgsMaBRAck
New Yuli Yolo sound set will be release tomorrow.
Best
YY

KVRist
76 posts since 24 Dec, 2018

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:38 am

Awesome work man, revealing Plasmonic strengths
Philippe

KVRist
76 posts since 24 Dec, 2018

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:39 am

Soon to be seen at Trajectoire ? ;-)
Philippe

User avatar
KVRAF
18074 posts since 3 Feb, 2005 from in the wilds

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:55 am

plexuss wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:46 am
fisherKing wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am
if anyone creates a soundbank, or knows of any... post a link! am starved for presets... :D
I am finding working with Plasmonic in Unify helps to expand the sonic capabilities. Unify is a plugin for layering plugins. Yes some DAWs support similar features but I personally find using Unify to be a better smoother more inspiring experinece. Plugin Guru has a free library for Plasmonic which includes the Plasmonic presets as Unify layers making it a lot faster to build up a sound. Then, in Unify, you can add midi arpeg and sequencing, effects etc to each layer. amazing stuff.
I can see why someone might find Unify of use. I do all that in Bitwig and it is easier and more powerful than Unify.

KVRAF
5065 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:45 pm

I like these scratchy, shimmering, metallic pads this thing can create in seconds.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... resonances

User avatar
KVRAF
2476 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:32 pm

Whywhy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:16 am
New Yuli Yolo sound set will be release tomorrow.
yuli, i love your work. but 'preview' is just another word for 'torture'. still, will hang in until tomorrow, which is... an entire day away... :D
https://upstatebrooklyn.com
one plugin short of perfection...

User avatar
KVRian
521 posts since 9 Oct, 2006

Post Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Whywhy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:16 am
fisherKing wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am
if anyone creates a soundbank, or knows of any... post a link! am starved for presets... :D
First Preview:
https://youtu.be/-o7Qtx1LRig
https://youtu.be/VvgsMaBRAck
New Yuli Yolo sound set will be release tomorrow.
Take my money, please.
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Return to “Instruments”