Tone2 Warlock (synthesizer) - available now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Warlock

+1 for pre-order

+1 for pre-order
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Will this VST be available to buy at pluginboutique?

+ 1 Pre-order to support small company produces BIG sounds

Thanks al lot for the feedback and the trust in Tone2.
Since there seems to be demand, I will offer an early-access-version. The price will be €59. It will already contain over 2000 sounds. It should be available at the end of this week.

Does that mean that the normal - not early - price will be more than 59€?

Thanks,
Mario

THE OP shows the same price:
Release date: Early 2021
Price: €59
rsp
sound sculptist

Just wondering, but, what's the point of early access? To get the product a few weeks earlier? If there isn't even an early access price, I just don't see the point TBH. Especially as the early adopters will serve as beta or release candidate testers.

Then don't be one.....
It is that simple.
Some of us want it early or the option to have it early before all the marketing etc is ready.
rsp
sound sculptist

Fair enough. Just because I don't see the point doesn't mean others don't see a point, that's why I asked. :)

Indeed.
We spent the last page or so encouraging him to do just this.
I think it is ready just the marketing part of it (demos, website etc) isn't quite ready.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:07 pm Indeed.
We spent the last page or so encouraging him to do just this.
I'm pretty sure some expected an early bird price.

Now I am curious if they did indeed :).
I didn't.
rsp
sound sculptist

Please get real guys. The price for the synth is already really low. If you think €59 is too expensive for a synth with 2070 sounds and high-end sound-quality please move on. There is enough freeware on the market. :wink:
I also don't do the early-access version, because I need any beta testers. Please don't distribute missinformation. The software is a release-candidate and is stable and relieable. The beta is already finished. I am offering early-access as an option, since people have requested it and because I need some time to prepare the marketing. We are a small company and have limited resources

Great synth really looking forward to this .

Return to “Instruments”