Anyone have any new info on Tantra 2?>

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

He's a really decent guy, I spoke with him via email and he couldn't have been more helpful and reasurring.

Which is great to know, as I have Thorn too, so I knew little about him or his attitude, now i'm really pleased to own his stuff.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Well at least I can use my coupon now, was holding out in case of T2 announcement, but it seems a bit of a way off yet.

^^^
My guess/prediction is April 15, 2021 at 3:26:57 pm. :roll: :lol:

Mr Arkadin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:38 pm Well at least I can use my coupon now, was holding out in case of T2 announcement, but it seems a bit of a way off yet.
You would need the coupon in about 2 years, as the first release will cost you 249,-... (only with a 50,- coupon and I have never seen one...; - )

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:29 am You would need the coupon in about 2 years, as the first release will cost you 249,-... (only with a 50,- coupon and I have never seen one...; - )
Well I'm assuming there's going to be an upgrade discount for current Tantra owners. Of course there may not be.

Yes, I remember the one I got for Thorn. But I could get a new PA Thorn cheaper... ; - )

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:53 pm Yes, I remember the one I got for Thorn. But I could get a new PA Thorn cheaper... ; - )
Cheaper than what?

Cheaper than the 20 they asked for the transfer. I think with a voucher I got it for 15 or so... And I could transfer my no-PA license with the help of Dmitry to someone else as well...

I was told 'June' in an email but not sure that is going to happen now :cry:

I dont think i've ever been this excited about a plugin release - its got randomisation and new modules apparently :o

studiowaveform wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:10 pm I was told 'June' in an email but not sure that is going to happen now :cry:

I dont think i've ever been this excited about a plugin release - its got randomisation and new modules apparently :o
In April I wrote him an email and he said it will come in may. I think it's his policy to tell people it will come next month 😅😅😅

Teksonik wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 pm Back on the subject of Tantra 2 I just received the following message from Dmitry:

"I'm doing great and work on Tantra 2 is almost finished, it should have been released few months ago but I decided to significantly improve UI and that shifted the release. I think I'll make it ready in two months or something and eventually get done. As well I have a new cool synth cooking, soon I'll resume work on it and hope to finish this year".

So yea looking forward not only to Tantra 2 but the cool new synth as well....... :tu:
Be interesting to see how he can significally improve the UI, as tbh DS's plugins (Tantra, Thorn, Diversion) have the best GUI's of all my plugins tbh, I love using them for that alone. I recently got Diversion, and its an amazing Synth, so I am really looking forward to Tantra 2.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:59 am
Teksonik wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 pm Back on the subject of Tantra 2 I just received the following message from Dmitry:

"I'm doing great and work on Tantra 2 is almost finished, it should have been released few months ago but I decided to significantly improve UI and that shifted the release. I think I'll make it ready in two months or something and eventually get done. As well I have a new cool synth cooking, soon I'll resume work on it and hope to finish this year".

So yea looking forward not only to Tantra 2 but the cool new synth as well....... :tu:
Be interesting to see how he can significally improve the UI, as tbh DS's plugins (Tantra, Thorn, Diversion) have the best GUI's of all my plugins tbh, I love using them for that alone. I recently got Diversion, and its an amazing Synth, so I am really looking forward to Tantra 2.
I really appreciate the design of hits plugins. Somehow they seem to make such intuitive sense for me. Was using Tantra a lot yesterday on guitar and it's so easy to create diverse useful results. And he's the most receptive and nice person I've dealt with for customer support. Excited for Tantra 2 if it happens.

LeVzi wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:59 am Be interesting to see how he can significally improve the UI, as tbh DS's plugins (Tantra, Thorn, Diversion) have the best GUI's of all my plugins tbh, I love using them for that alone. I recently got Diversion, and its an amazing Synth, so I am really looking forward to Tantra 2.
Yes I agree. I love the Tantra and Thorn GUIs. I'm not sure if Dmitry does them himself or contracts the artist who does the Plug and Mix and old Nomad factory guis which were some of the best available for a long time.

That quote from him was from February so his hope for releasing in two months or so seems to have been missed by a bit. Hopefully we'll see Tantra 2 sometime in the near future.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

woodsdenis wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:40 pm Will it be sold on Plugin Alliance I wonder
Yeah, this is my prediction

I hope that Tantra 2 is multi-touch capable.
That it has one or more X-Y pads.
That it has some included multi-midi fx.
That it is released very soon.

Return to “Effects”