One Synth Challenge #143: Any Hardware or Emulation (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats winners! I can't believe i finished last :( Thanks to everybody leaving comments. Hopefully i'll do better next times. I got a feeling that Any Hardware/Emulation is a hard round.

Congratulations Taron! Well done in what was a unique and somewhat testing round.

To the rest of the Top 5, and to all really, well done. Seems like every month is a standout month nowadays :tu:

Thx again Brian and Richard for curating :hug:

Congratulations to everyone who decided to make another one, especially with hardware! :borg: Experimental month challenges are cool! :tu:

Congrats Taron and all the winners, amazing music this month!

Wow, I was certain that my "pop dub" would be in for hard times up against Double Tap's "art dub"! So weird to see some of my favourites far down the list - but it makes sense, too, in a way; I'd say about half of the tracks have qualities that make them contenders for a top spot - but that's impossible! So well done all!

Congrats to Taron (every producer with respect for themselves should have your number whenever they need expressive synth solos!) and the others (love what Simanus did with Synth1... jasinski, photonic, goodness!) - and a million thanks for voting me all the way to the 4th in such a competitive month!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Congrats to Taron and also Jasinski, Photonic, Schiing and Simanus. Well deserved position to all of you.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I spent several days with the Schiing's sticky track spinning in my head. A real earworm. :wink:

Special mention to Irion Da Ronin and tomx2188, both in my particular top five, and congrats to all participants. Great month. :tu:

Congrats to Taron and the rest of the top 5!
Some amazing stuff this month and a very well deserving top 10.
As much as I would’ve liked to have placed better than 18, I am actually quite proud to have even made the top 20 at all in such a strong month with such an amazing group of participants.
Looking forward to future rounds of music making and listening!

Spring Goose wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:30 pm Congrats winners! I can't believe i finished last :( Thanks to everybody leaving comments. Hopefully i'll do better next times. I got a feeling that Any Hardware/Emulation is a hard round.
A very hard round man! Don't get discouraged :hug:

Congrats to Taron and the other winners. :tu: . At the end, the community wins. :love:

Congrats Taron and to all other contestants :phones:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Congratulations, Taron! For me too your track has been #1! :-)
Further congratulations to all top-placed contestants and in general to all participants! I'm relatively new in here but I feel, that the level has risen during the last year. So many top-entries!
And a big THANK YOU to all who voted for my "Time will come" and for the encouraging comments on my track! (although I had hoped for a better placement ...). I learned a lot this time during conversation with other participants, and that's what makes this competition so important.
Keep on making music!

Congratulations, Taron!

Have a nice day, guys!
Stay healthy.
Ruedi

Congratulations to All Contestants!
:phones: :clap: :phones: :clap: :phones:
Congratulations, Taron!

jasinski wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:53 am
Spring Goose wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:30 pm Congrats winners! I can't believe i finished last :( Thanks to everybody leaving comments. Hopefully i'll do better next times. I got a feeling that Any Hardware/Emulation is a hard round.
A very hard round man! Don't get discouraged :hug:
Thanks jasinski :D

:clap: Taron jasinski photonic schiing simanus :clap:
Fantastic tracks.

Super strong field of entries from everyone.

I don't find it at all surprising that the top 5 was as it was. But I do find it surprising that it also wasn't what it wasn't :o :ud: :D - Some really great tracks, imho, scattered throughout the final rankings.

Once more, thanks everyone for helping to create such a generous and creative community (Bj and Rs very much of course, and everyone who joins in) :hug:

Return to “Instruments”